When will AETs be trained on f35?

Ah ok so if there expecting us to have operational jsfs by next year would it be safe to assume that there will be folks going to norfolk during phase 2b next year ?(im hoping so )

I assume so, however if the Lightning Force is anything like its predecessor I suggest VL or CU circuits.

Are the 6 fingers preventing the use of capitals? :)

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Im new to this forum lark usually dont bother with the grammer when texting on facebook messenger haha. I read somewhere the Raf may end up buying the A variant aswell instead of all STVOL versions.?

Last edited:

Seadog

War Hero
usually dont bother with the grammer

I can tell.

Those of us who fly in aircraft, service or civilian would rather that the mechanics, technicians and engineers use all the aircraft fastenings and components that the designer intended. Sober pilots are a plus.

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
I can tell.

Those of us who fly in aircraft, service or civilian would rather that the mechanics, technicians and engineers use all the aircraft fastenings and components that the designer intended. Sober pilots are a plus.
Haha reminds me of a story my dad told me , was about a shackelton he went on with bits flying off mid flight and aircrew wearing funny hats and sandles .