When to join?

River21

Hi, I'm 17 and I'm really interested in joining the navy as a medical assistant however I'm not sure when to apply. I'm currently in sixth form and I graduate next June, so is it best to apply now or wait till next year?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Apply now, quite often it takes more than 12 months to get through the joining process, you can always explain re graduation if you need to defer the date.

Waspie

War Hero
Pop down to your nearest recruiting office and ask the people who have their fingers on the pulse regards recruiting!!

Hi, I'm 17 and I'm really interested in joining the navy as a medical assistant however I'm not sure when to apply. I'm currently in sixth form and I graduate next June, so is it best to apply now or wait till next year?
Obviously Covid caused a delay but my son applied the day he was 15 and 3/4 yr old. That was just over a year ago. His start date is late July. So a bit over 15 months in his case. A history of surgery even from years ago can also cause a delay. He applied for AET which is not a priority.

Latest Threads