When Pauline met James

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by witsend, Jan 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. I agree, what made me cross was the fact she involved her daughter, online dating fine, sex texting ok (if that floats your boat) but telling her she's getting a new daddy. . . Stupid.
  3. FYI you arsewipes I asked James first if it was ok to tell my daughter about him and I never said she was getting a new daddy! I said we would see when he came home if it went ok then she would meet him. He was the one talking about treating her like a princess. Oh and we never sex texted as you put it and whoever posted that fake conversation where I supposedly told him I had cheated is a dick. Talk about covering your arse, I did nothing wrong and I have all the msn conversations and all the emails i sent him to prove it. He phoned me from Afghanistan to tell me he was coming home and nothing would change his mind about marrying me and that was the last I heard from him. I only knew they were back thanks to another wag whose boyfriend is in the same squadron. So you want to twist that around !!
  4. fishface

fishface Badgeman Book Reviewer

Stop calling them wags. Last time I asked it wasn't 'the andrew fc' :p
  5. Why would I leave myself open to this sort of bullshit if I was lying and they call themselves wags so tell them not me!
    Oh and on the topic of conversations why doesn't whoever posted the one I was supposed to have had with James back up so I can see it. Why would I need to edit names when the conversations were between him and me?
  6. Of course I wasn't, I kept telling him to wait until we had met and see how it went. I also warned him that he would take a lot of stick from idiots like you about the age difference and he said he didn't care. He started all the talk of marriage not me, i assumed when he first contacted me that he was just after a bit of casual fun. Oh and despite what you might think I am not a slag or whatever else you want to call me, I don't do one off meets with guys, in the past I have just had a few friends with benefits. Yes there are women on that site that seem hellbent on shagging as many guys as they can get their hands on, but that's not me. I waited 4 months to meet him and I did not see any other guy in that time.
  7. Ok I admit posting on here was a mistake ! But this guy is seriously messed up to do what he did and when I caught him with my fake profile he started doing it again, hinting that there could be something more between us ! I just wanted to warn other women what twat he is because someone is going to get seriously hurt, luckily it wasn't me.
  8. James probably likes the thrill of the chase but then when he sees what he's caught can't maintain the interest.
    Pauline move on, you won't win on here.
    Unless you want to sextxt with me that is.
  9. Well I hope that I have at least made him stop and think before he does it again. I think I am going to take a break from men for a while. I'm getting to old for this shit lol but thanks for the offer :)
  10. Yeah nice to meet you too ! I'm guessing with your attitude towards women you have been single a long time.
    Oh and I don't target anyone they come to me, it's been a real eye opener on here, I never realised there were so many fuckwits in the Navy but hey ho you live and learn :)
    Why don't you ask James as he or one of his friends has obviously been on here.

11. Whyfor binned though? We have a 'Current Affairs' Forum and her story seemed ideal for a new 'Previous Affairs' Forum.:-D

?? - If it was her request the original 'I don't like 'im no more so there yah boo sucks' movie is still up at Youtube:

A very pissed off Cougar.wmv - YouTube so should that be pulled, too?

But why is she's back here trying to justify herself to batchelor-boy Wits:

Desperation? Attention seeking? Justifying herself to the squadron camp followers? Another malicious 'dumpted unhumped' old 'teaser?

...Or all four?

Just at the moment the thread was pulled ( I missed the last few pages) I thought I saw NZB as the last poster at the 'Last 50' page.

Perhaps he/someone could surface here and hint at the last words of wisdom on this matter?

PERSEC? We should be told. Not really bothered but just curious.

Confused of Corhampton.

PS Suggest you pass up on this mawling-Pauline, Wits; the races don't mix well and you'll likely appear in her next 'revenge movie'.
    ...unless you get one in first.:wink: :wink:
    • Like Like x 1
  12. It wasn't me Chief it came off in me hand .....honest.
  13. This woman seems to be a mentalist

Every turn of the shaft is a new adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Aren't they all?
    Runs away
  15. True just different levels! This one is at the top

Every turn of the shaft is a new adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Morgana, What makes you suspect that James or one of his friends has been on here?
  17. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

To quote a very ancient song, "This story only goes to show /The're ain't no good in men/He was her man/But he been doing her wrong"

but for this it needs wimmin to go on being fools.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Everything about this is wrong. But she has 2 twitter a/c. One has a funny name, the other suggests there's more to this....They're both hidden now, but the mainstream ne suuggested that the main story arc took place in Jan-may last year. Sad.
  19. Looks like it is the original, Wits.

I guess the difference is that instead of her pulling it she has merely shifted it to the unlisted part of YouTube:

"This video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it. Learn more - Unlisted videos - YouTube Help "
  20. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

You're the one who stupidly posted on a web forum - another Internet own goal! Do you not see a pattern?