when on a course I always seem to end up being stuck with

#1
the one that complains bitterly about the course, the way it's run and it's complete irrelivence to everything. how they could have run it better......

or

The complete bore whos whole life appears to have been building up to this course and they have nothing to talk about but the course

Why me?!
 

chieftiff

War Hero
Moderator
#3
wompingwillow said:
the one that complains bitterly about the course, the way it's run and it's complete irrelivence to everything. how they could have run it better......

or

The complete bore whos whole life appears to have been building up to this course and they have nothing to talk about but the course

Why me?!
Bloody Hell! are you me?
 
#9
Well when I go on course ,I find out who likes to go on the p i ss.Who has duty free smokes. Who has a spare bed at there house for the weekend. Who is not a boring cnut that wants to come top of the course at whatever cost.
 
#11
Deeps said:
Well when I go on course ,I find out who likes to go on the p i ss.Who has duty free smokes. Who has a spare bed at there house for the weekend. Who is not a boring cnut that wants to come top of the course at whatever cost.
deeps i take my comment back then fella
 

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Moderator
#14
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Bollox, I was the only one on my killicks course. That makes me all of them.
And your point is?
Actually the only snags I have is why does every bugger wait until the course wash-up to bleat about the course, particularly as it's nearly always on a Friday afternoon & everyone's itching to get stuck in a traffic jam on the way home.
 
#15
... the instructor who seems to think that the years of perfecting his comedy routine of jokes and one liners has paid off and he is actually the funniest guy on the planet.

SF
 

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Moderator
#16
Re: when on a course I always seem to end up being stuck wit

SILVER_FOX said:
... the instructor who seems to think that the years of perfecting his comedy routine of jokes and one liners has paid off and he is actually the funniest guy on the planet.

SF
Damn, you've sussed me! :oops:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoffrey The Fleet 8
N The Corps 69
Gundulph The Corps 11

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top