Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when in deep stop digging

FFS been blagging on here for the last hour spinning shite and I forgot I was meeting the growler to go xmas shopping (I'd rather gargle me grandads vomit) but I'm deep in the guanno now - bollocks might as well fcuk off to the pub seeing as I'm already up shit creek. Whats another divorce no kids to pay maintenance for. fcuk me why am I still here???

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Good drills Stan, I like you. I think you should be my new father-in-law.

Drills, good idea, far more fun than a hammer. You can vary the speed and drill bit. Just clamp their head in a vice, use a nice large wood drill bit, set the drill on the slowest speed and see how long it takes before the screaming stops.

seenoffteefcuk

War Hero
i would use a grinding stone rather than a drill bit it would last longer or even better a countersink drill bit imaging the skin on her skull wrapping round it and crinkling up then ripping as the natural elasticity reached its limit

Then I do the real cunning stunt put her in a drum of acid till her minge gets fishy (fcuk its like that already) sell her expensive trinkets (I bought the fuckers anyway) shag her mum to keep her quiet then fcuk off to the West Indies to some dirty coloured wench who swallows without dripping about the taste

Rumrat

War Hero
WreckerL said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Good drills Stan, I like you. I think you should be my new father-in-law.

Drills, good idea, far more fun than a hammer. You can vary the speed and drill bit. Just clamp their head in a vice, use a nice large wood drill bit, set the drill on the slowest speed and see how long it takes before the screaming stops.

I'm your man for the job then.

I'm Black, and I'll deck her. 8O :oops: :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Coal Authority caps 200m deep coal mine shaft to keep residents safe in Wigan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl, UK and Australian Astronomers Collaborate in Deep Space Situational Awareness MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England digs deep to deliver pioneering eco scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM announces new independent organisation to tackle deep-rooted injustices in society MoD News 0
H Does a Chef Apprentice have deep sea diving training for when fish stocks are low? RFA 29
soleil HMS Alliance Deep Clean Submariners 2
Stirlin Legends of the Deep : Deep sea Sharks. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD hackathon to mine the Deep Web MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence secretary emphasises deep UK commitment during Baltic NATO visit MoD News 0
M In at the deep end! Submariners 22
S Empire of the Deep, Ben Wilson, review The Book Club 0
jesse In deep trauma Diamond Lil's 4
MoD_RSS Announcement: Foreign Office Minister summons Israeli Ambassador to express deep conc MoD News 0
stan_the_man Deep joy Diamond Lil's 14
soleil Shoreham Herald: "Deep Sea Voyage About HMS Mersey" The Fleet 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Escape from the Deep Submariners 1
trelawney126 Hope Mr Cameron has Deep Pockets Current Affairs 7
trelawney126 Labour MP in Deep Sh1 t Over Tie Diamond Lil's 7
The_Caretaker 2 Deep Blue Jokes 0
Naval_Gazer Portsmouth News: Divers go in at the deep end for charity Charity 0
TattooDog Deep Fried Beer Diamond Lil's 1
soleil The Sun: "Deep Trouble" Submariners 14
soleil Navy News: "Deep respect for Royal Oak" History 9
T Deep Cut resurfaces in play The Quarterdeck 8
P skimmer wanting to go deep!!! Submariners 8
N When deep in the shit Diamond Lil's 10
Bristol90 2 Tickets for Deep Purple Wembley Saturday 28th April The Gash Barge 6
PartTimePongo Oh deep joy..... Current Affairs 4
PartTimePongo Graf Spee's eagle rises from deep History 6
MoD_RSS Government extends support to stop business evictions this year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New stop and search powers for convicted knife criminals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Border Force stop £15 million of cocaine hitting streets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New framework contractors appointed to help stop mine water pollution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Innovation call for technology to stop armed or violent offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Report 06/2020: Signal passed at stop and near miss, Deansgate-Castlefield tram stop, Manchester MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Public asked to leave a name and number with venues to help stop the spread of COVID-19 MoD News 0
K Previous broken bones, can they stop me getting in? Joining the Royal Navy 1
MoD_RSS Yemen: New UK aid will help stop the spread of coronavirus MoD News 0
soleil Forces TV: Basic Training At HMS Raleigh: "We Can't Afford To Stop". Bases / Shore Est 7
MoD_RSS Person struck at Gravel Hill tram stop, Croydon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary: NATO joint action can help to stop coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMRC to stop automatically sending paper Self Assessment returns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Violence and suffering in Yemen must stop if peace is to thrive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pivotal THINK! campaign calls on young men to step in and stop their mates from drink driving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK aid to help stop the spread of coronavirus around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Report 15/2019: Passenger injury at Ashton-under-Lyne tram stop MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Ahmad: There is a ‘moral imperative’ to stop threat to media freedom MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK to help develop new tech to stop sharing of terrorist content MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK experts help stop spread of terrorist videos online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Grant Shapps: new ‘On Time’ statistics will stop masking whether trains are really on time MoD News 0