When I was young we were so poor....

SARKING said:
fishhead said:
We couldn't afford a fire so my Dad used to suck an extra strong mint and we'd all sit around his tongue.
On really cold nights our Dad would suck a 'Victory V' (anyone remember those?) :D
Yeah thanks, I was trying to forget them, along with tatty crush and Rosella. :twisted: :(

Rumrat said:
SARKING said:
fishhead said:
We couldn't afford a fire so my Dad used to suck an extra strong mint and we'd all sit around his tongue.
On really cold nights our Dad would suck a 'Victory V' (anyone remember those?) :D
Yeah thanks, I was trying to forget them, along with tatty crush and Rosella. :twisted: :(
Could have been worse RR,could have had to suck on a fishermans freind.. 8O 8O :D

SARKING said:
Rumrat said:
SARKING said:
fishhead said:
Could have been worse RR,could have had to suck on a fishermans freind.. 8O 8O :D
Is that a bad thing? :roll: :oops: :oops:

Rumrat said:
SARKING said:
Rumrat said:
SARKING said:
fishhead said:
Is that a bad thing? :roll: :oops: :oops:
Depends what she's like :downtown: :D :D

Rumrat said:
oldseadog said:
... that we had to live on cold Yorkshire Broth, which is similar to Scotch Broth but without any meat or vegetables.

OSD
You have no meat or two veg? 8O
It was so cold that they had retracted to places that we couldn't reach even to scratch them. :(

If we were lucky we could catch crabs from Mary next door! :twisted: :twisted:

OSD