Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When I am Prime Minister.

IS-Potential

Lantern Swinger
May I also suggest 2DD that given the likely need for plenty of recruits for the new commonwealth armed forces,
that
a) All schools are to be equipped with a parade ground and subject to military discipline (thus sorting out those little chav scrotes), daily PT (sort out all the fat kids). All students to form up on parade in the morning and sing the national anthem before class (possibly reworked with a more militaristic slant?...more jingostic "Rule Britannia" perhaps?)

b) For the sake of efficiency that we stop army recruitment, use current army personnel as human shields for the RM, and divert any potential pongoes into the RM and make real men out of them. Any who volunteer for the RM but fail the training are diverted to the "human shield branch".

Thoughts?

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
IS-Potential said:
For the sake of efficiency that we stop army recruitment, use current army personnel as human shields for the RM, and divert any potential pongoes into the RM and make real men out of them. Any who volunteer for the RM but fail the training are diverted to the "human shield branch".

Thoughts?

Thoughts? Watch it sunshine.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
IS-Potential said:
May I also suggest 2DD that given the likely need for plenty of recruits for the new commonwealth armed forces,
that
a) All schools are to be equipped with a parade ground and subject to military discipline (thus sorting out those little chav scrotes), daily PT (sort out all the fat kids). All students to form up on parade in the morning and sing the national anthem before class (possibly reworked with a more militaristic slant?...more jingostic "Rule Britannia" perhaps?)

b) For the sake of efficiency that we stop army recruitment, use current army personnel as human shields for the RM, and divert any potential pongoes into the RM and make real men out of them. Any who volunteer for the RM but fail the training are diverted to the "human shield branch".Thoughts?

I thought that was the crabs??

EasilyDistracted

Lantern Swinger
Can I make a suggestion?

I would like to see a supertax of some kind on Premier League Footballers.

These overpaid, overexposed advert monkeys are paid more in a week than a fully qualified senior nurse makes in a year...A YEAR!!!

maybe the proceeds from whatever ad campaigns (Gilette, felt-tip pens, anusol) or whatever they are doing should go to more worthy causes. They run around a bit once or twice a week and they have money, praise and simple-minded heaped on them like machine gun fire at a beach landing. Praise that would be much better served being directed at people more deserving, Nurses, Doctors, Vets, Me...etc...

....and please, for the love of god, get the media minister to stop reporting on these overgrown schoolyard helmets, I really don't care who's up to his nuts with who and how much they've spent on a nice shiny new motor big enough to house an average size family and costly enough to feed and clothe an entire third world nation.

(Although finding out about how they've wrapped it around a lamppost or another footballist is always good fun)

*edited because....well, my phone rang and I forgot where I was*

IS-Potential

Lantern Swinger
Blackrat said:
IS-Potential said:
For the sake of efficiency that we stop army recruitment, use current army personnel as human shields for the RM, and divert any potential pongoes into the RM and make real men out of them. Any who volunteer for the RM but fail the training are diverted to the "human shield branch".

Thoughts?

Tongue was firmly in cheek there ;-) No serious offence intended

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
IS-Potential said:
Blackrat said:
IS-Potential said:

Thoughts?

I know that. I do a lot of that myself. It's all good fun at the end of the day.

I'm staking out your drum sonny jim so you better make sure your doors are secure

:D

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is there a position for a "Minister for brothels". I'll introduce a four floors on every high street and attend every opening night.

IS-Potential

Lantern Swinger
Blackrat said:
IS-Potential said:
Blackrat said:
IS-Potential said:

Thoughts?

I know that. I do a lot of that myself. It's all good fun at the end of the day.

I'm staking out your drum sonny jim so you better make sure your doors are secure

:D

Make a change from the running street battles the chavs constantly have then.

Plus someone to keep the wife distracted, might get some peace from her for once ;-)

seenoffteefcuk

War Hero
2_deck_dash said:
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
As foreign minister I have been particularly busy:

MLP: "Who put ten pence in you bitch?

Clinton: "We would like to see Argentina and the United Kingdom sit down and resolve the issues between them across the table in a peaceful, productive way."

MLP "What the fuck does it have to do with you slut? Wind your fucking neck in or I'll slice your lips off and post them to your cunt of a husband along with a stand easy production of my fellow front benchers and I closing down your honking daughter."

Clinton: "But....."

MLP: "No buts fuckface, stow it or face the consequences."

Clinton "ok, please don't hurt us"

MLP "Now get the tea on."

Clinton "Of course".

Good work Minister, your expert diplomacy is the reason you are Foreign Secretary.

Anyone fancy having a pop at Jordan?

Not the Country, I mean that horror bird with fake tits.

As immigration minister I will get rid of her.
Since she spent all her money in america getting her plastic surgery she can fcuk off over there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 2 December 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister announces £1,000 Christmas grant for 'wet-led pubs' MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement to the House of Commons on coronavirus regulations: 1 December 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister announces £20m to grow medicines manufacturing in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister Modi: 27 November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 26 November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary statement following a meeting with the Ethiopian Deputy Prime Minister MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 23 November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister publishes COVID Winter Plan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Letter from the Prime Minister and the Cabinet Secretary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's article in the Financial Times: 18 November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister of Canada: 9 November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 9 November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 5 November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement to the House of Commons on coronavirus: 4 November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister announces new national restrictions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 31 October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister of Australia: 27 October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK hosts Iraqi Prime Minister for talks - October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with Prime Minister of Iraq: 22 October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 22 October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 20 October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister of Greece: 20 October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 16 October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister appoints additional Grenfell Tower Inquiry panel member for Phase 2 hearings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 12 October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister announces new local COVID Alert Levels MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has reappointed Dame Minouche Shafik and Muriel Gray as Trustees of the British Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Mukesh Sharma as Northern Ireland Trustee of the National Heritage Memorial Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Ahmad addresses at the Virtual Climate Vulnerable Forum Leaders’ Event, Chaired by Her Excellency Sheikh Hasina, Prime Minister of Bangladesh MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's video message for Black History Month: 1 October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister: World must unite to defeat COVID and prevent future pandemics MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 30 September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's speech to UN General Assembly: 26 September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 22 September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister opening statement - second reading of the UKIM bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's article in the Telegraph: 12 September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's words on EU negotiations: 7 September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister Abe: 2 September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary statement on Prime Minister Abe stepping down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister’s statement on returning children to school MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister announces stronger enforcement measures as easements resume MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister announces Appointments Secretary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has reappointed Jim Dixon and Perdita Hunt as Trustees of the National Heritage Memorial Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister confirms funding to prepare the NHS for winter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 31 July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minute from the Prime Minister to the Permanent Secretary at the Cabinet Office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister’s letter on Dr Liam Fox’s nomination for the position of WTO Director General MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement on coronavirus (COVID-19): 3 July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ‘Build build build’: Prime Minister announces New Deal for Britain MoD News 0