When do women with curves cross the line.....

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by tommo, Apr 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've recently noticed over the few months as I transfered my self from a mega fat b*stard towards a more healthier machine and a fatist, more and more women talking they're happier with themselves they've got curves.

However my definition of a woman with curves is someone like Holly Willoughby

[​IMG]

Not someone of this size

[​IMG]

This isn't a dig at anyone on here. I'm more curious where the line of curves becomes just a fat cnut.

2. I would say when it starts to sag and when in profile the gut sticks out further than the t1ts

3. I also find the denial quite amusing too but that's cos I'm a fatist now :lol:

4. All fat women are unacceptable. I am a firm bleiever in the mental punishment of said fat cunts.

See here: A lifes work

5. My ex was a skinny

Fekin cud chewing, yoga doing, laughter lacking, moisture missing, soul destroying kunt.

Big birds are way more dirty and will generaly treat you to a burger after a session.

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

As opposed to a fur burger during.

7. Hors d'Å“uvre

8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hors, brasses, tarts, slags, whatever you want to call them. It's all the same.

9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Bugger :oops:

10. Some more curves

-
    [​IMG]

11. Proper curves not rolls there SS!

12. Good call Scouse!

13. Curvy women should be rendered and turned into my soap.

Edited to add:

Brazilian women are curvy. They have muscles on their buttocks from energetic sex and dancing, not cottage cheese arses made from take-aways and pink wine.

14. When 'Jack' refers to her as a 'Fat Fukc'....opposed to a 'Voluptuously curvy Fukc'....simples innit.... 8)

Having said that...had one lady of my past acquaint refer to herself as 'voluptuously curvy'....when in fact she was just plain fat. How you deal with that depends on how badly you want to shag it...well, I was getting pretty desperate so voluptuous it was..though in truth the blow jobs swung it for me....again, simples innit.... :D

15. I think that this is " Curvy "

[​IMG]

And these Megga Hoppers are just plain FAAAAAAT

[​IMG]

16. Curvy without any doubt and YES, I would if asked nicely...

[​IMG]

Crossed the line easily and is that MLP hiding his face? :lol:

[​IMG]

17. Hell, she could be as rude as she liked to me and I'd still be happy to clean the bean skins from her ring piece after her hangover dump

18. When do women with curves cross the line?

About 5 minutes before the rest of the ship's company depending if there a 14, 16, or 18.

19. Anything over size 12 = fat cnut