When do we get paid?

Just wondering when do we get paid this month? Is it tomorrow the last working day? Or monday the last day of the month, even though its a bank holiday, if thats got anything to do with it.

Oh ferkin brill its payday tomorrow, :D i`ll be orf down ta get me first tatt and i might get round to drinking som grogg,maybe get me a slapper or two, 8)

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
NorwayChris said:
Oh ferkin brill its payday tomorrow, :D i`ll be orf down ta get me first tatt and i might get round to drinking som grogg,maybe get me a slapper or two, 8)
Wake up chris and stop dreaming, your next on watch. Get your arrse in gear! :wink:

witsend said:
NorwayChris said:
Wake up chris and stop dreaming, your next on watch. Get your arrse in gear! :wink:
Bullocks, forgot i had the first dog and morning 8)

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
NorwayChris said:
witsend said:
NorwayChris said:
Grrrrrrr lucky you, I've got the first, middle and morning. I better get my arrse in gear, got to get those 10 pints down me before I start. :wink:

witsend said:
NorwayChris said:
witsend said:
NorwayChris said:
Grrrrrrr lucky you, I've got the first, middle and morning. I better get my arrse in gear, got to get those 10 pints down me before I start. :wink:
Ferk me shipmate you drew the short straw there, :D