when did youu grow your condom?

puditer

Lantern Swinger
I found that mine sort of appeared during my first session with an ex. Must have been up there already.

It was definitely her first time too, though.

I don't need condoms; I use the rhythm method. For those of you who are not familiar with this, it is when you are wanking and you let go of your penis at the last moment.

That way I don't get pregnant see

puditer

Lantern Swinger
Hahahaha - tried that, but the one downside is that it gives you very little say in where the product ends up. Six laptops and three family pets later, I'm considering other methods.

GivingaReachAround said:
Try the dangerous Wank.

Have a wank in the hallway at the top of the stairs, then call your mum and ask her to bring you up a drink.

And try and finish it time. ;-)
Try a conehead wank; just before you're about to come, get your mum to change hands.

JonnoJonno said:
GivingaReachAround said:
Try the dangerous Wank.

Have a wank in the hallway at the top of the stairs, then call your mum and ask her to bring you up a drink.

And try and finish it time. ;-)
Try a conehead wank; just before you're about to come, get your mum to change hands.
I asked mine if she wanted to change hands, she wouldn't answer with her mouth full.

Rumrat said:
Do they grow condoms then? I thought they were knitted.
Either way, no good to me, I use a dustbin liner.
I use a body bag, but for entirely different reasons. I'm hung like a bull hamster but I can lick my own forehead :p