When did you see your first Exhebish?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Dec 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yeah the live blue movies.
    The Chinese bint with the big whatever drilling for oil on top. Whilst during the operation she seductively picks her teeth, looks steely into the audience and says,......Ahhhhhh I enjoy I enjoy. :oops: :oops: :roll: :wink:

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

What is an exhebish rat? Exhibition?

Amsterdam Casa Rosa, the curtains opened and the stage revolved with some lady bouncing up & down on your stereotypical black guy.

3. Illustrious, '84 New York. Next run after Hamburg some 3 months previous. I never knew you have two pimples in your arse cheeks that become more pronounced when you are thrusting.
    The shagging couple came out every 30 mins once the films had finished. He had a bit of difficulty doinghis duty on his third outing....

4. Yes its an exhibition, but of the type with animals.

I was once at one in Alex. The Kiwi's were one end the Andrew the other.
    In a crude ring was an Arab bird on a table with wheels. There was a donkey straddling her with its front feet on a box either side of the table.
    The amount of kirp inserted into her gash was governed by a halter around the donkey's midriff, and tied off either side to posts.
    The donkey was in seventh heaven, and the bird was giving a Royal command performance, until the b*stards either end cut the halters and the donkey made his move.
    Never did find out if she survived, too busy running away from knife wielding Arabs. :roll: :oops: :wink:

5. Union St Plymouth, around the end of June, and it didn't get any better for years after. :lol:

6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

:lol: Poor lass.

7. As I said in another thread, 1st run ashore in the mob was Hamburg and the Reeperbahn, 2nd was Malta and the Gut. This was in'74 and the Gut was far filthier, shame they shut it down :(

8. Hamburg 81(?) LSL Sir Galahad (or Sir Tristram?? I was very drunk!) 45 Cdo weekenders run on return from Norway winter Exs.
    1st bar me and oppos walked into had a tiny stage behind the bar with a bony heroin addict skank and some Turkish geezer playing hide the salami. It was hard to tell who was the most bored the bint who kept checking her watch, the guy who kept losing his boner or the audience, us, who left after 1 beer to find something a bit more stimulating like Train spotting!

9. Its a pity Norway Chris is not around to verify this dit.
    In 1972 we went to Denmark(copher's) for the state funeral of the king.
    After things reopened, a ferkin great bunch of us went out for a look see.
    We ended up in this place and this bird was taking about two foot from this humongous geezer hung like a three badge donkey.
    Now my Norwegian is not good. In fact it just is NOT, so when the donkey exits stage right and she is spouting off....?
    Well you see I was always easily led/motivated, so up on stage I goes, and yes I think there is a video, just hope the wife never sees it.
    It was not so much exotic as humorous.
    I got it up, but in honesty I don't think she noticed, as it was like throwing a pea up an entry.
    I enjoyed it anyway and got my 15 minutes......well seconds of fame. :oops: :oops: 8O

10. Georgetown, the place was visited once a day by local plod ( they were on the take ) and everyone slung out, after that you could while away an hour knowing plod would not re-surface.

First up, alsatian shaggin woman, donkey brought on, it took one look at us and decided it was not going to play even when the club owner came on and tried to 'manipulate' it, off donkey, on come's star of show, shelling hard boiled eggs then spitting them out to the audience with a deft scissor movement, lads were catching them and eating them.
    Women who do this with ping pong balls are strictly amateur.

11. All the b*stards I got hold of would have needed Ostrich eggs to get a grip.
    Slack Fookers. 8O :roll: :oops: