When are you joining the RFA? Apprentice or cadet!

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
To avoid the whinging of PSOFs and duplicate threads, feel free to use this thread to find out who is joining the RFA when you are by posting here. You can then start a "conversation" via the forum private messaging facility to find each other on faceache etc or just to chat in general if you don't wish to give up your life history too early on and avoid abuse in the future.

The general idea is that you put who you are, the month you're joining and what you're joining as...

E.g.

May 2016
Whiney McWhineface - Stwd - Raleigh
Solitaire Champi-oneeeeeeeeee - Comms - Collingrad

Sept 2016
AB Ceenoff - Deck - Raleigh

Etc

Worth a shot anyway...

As with any activity on the forum, observe PERSEC. The MoD get just as twitchy about it with the RFA as they do the RN.

Sept 2016
Steff- Steward- Raleigh
From South Wales, won't put my town name down because you would butcher the pronunciation of it

Last edited:

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Ok.... Lets try again...

May 2016
Mike "half pint" - Steward - Raleigh

Sept 2016
ScottishChic (Kerry) - steward - Raleigh
Welshjaffacake - Stwd - Raleigh

moodle

Midshipman
May 2016
Mike "half pint" - Steward - Raleigh
Moodle - Steward - Raleigh
SCC_SUPPORTER - Steward - Raleigh

Sept 2016
ScottishChic (Kerry) - steward - Raleigh
Welshjaffacake - Stwd - Raleigh

Last edited:
No life stories, just go to the date applicable to you and add your forum name, what you're joining as and where!!
But my life story is interesting, my parents were killed in backalley when I was 10 and then I become batman.
I strike fear in the hearts of Criminals , bring justice to the weak and protect Gotham City.