When are you going to the RNAC

Similar to "When are you going to HMS Raleigh".

Just post your date here and keep updated for others to see.

MOD - Ninja. Might be useful as Sticky ??

Was supposed to be February 22nd at HMS Collingwood, but due to increased applicantions from people who are going to HMS Raleigh before me, they gave my spot away. So now I'm clueless as to when I'm going. Just waiting for my AFCO to get back in contact with me.

I wonder if the chap/chapette who nicked my spot will post here? :wink:

Deaver said:
Was supposed to be February 22nd at HMS Collingwood, but due to increased applicantions from people who are going to HMS Rayleigh before me, they gave my spot away. So now I'm clueless as to when I'm going. Just waiting for my AFCO to get back in contact with me.

Deaver, i despair :roll: You were told yesterday:

R A L E I G H

Do try harder to keep up :roll: . :wink:

BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Deaver said:
Was supposed to be February 22nd at HMS Collingwood, but due to increased applicantions from people who are going to HMS Rayleigh before me, they gave my spot away. So now I'm clueless as to when I'm going. Just waiting for my AFCO to get back in contact with me.

R A L E I G H

Blame google, I used it to spell check the message. I couldn't be bothered to do it myself. :wink:

StixJimboRM said:
Deaver said:
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Deaver said:

R A L E I G H

Blame google, I used it to spell check the message. I couldn't be bothered to do it myself. :wink:
I hope you are not planning on joining up in any kind of engineering trade then 8O
I am, why you ask? Is it due to a lack of diligence in checking my own grammar? I only post when I'm at work in short bursts and tend to do my job first and post later. If checking grammar is part of my Job as a MT:WE, then certainly I will do it. But while I'm a skivvy lugging white goods around, I will stick to google checks. ;) :D

[Edit] "Oh the irony" [Edit]

Deaver said:
I only post when I'm at work in short bursts and tend to do my job first and post later. If checking grammar is part of my Job as a MT:WE, then certainly I will do it.
:thumbleft:

Deaver said:
I am, why you ask? Is it due to a lack of diligence in checking my own grammer? I only post when I'm at work in short bursts and tend to do my job first and post later. If checking grammer is part of my Job as a MT:WE, then certainly I will do it. But while I'm a skivvy lugging white goods around, I will stick to google checks. ;) :D
Your spell checker can't even spell.

I don't think the thread is called, "Oops Deavers spell checker is utter, utter garbage." I think it's called, "When are you going to the RNAC." Jeez a couple of typos and some of you freak. :roll: :D

bigtrousersnake said:
you are using google.co.uk and not .com?
I wouldn't have thought it would make a slight deference.

Now I'm going to stop posting as I already posted my answer to the thread creaters question. :wink: