When are you going to the RNAC

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Drakey, Jan 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Similar to "When are you going to HMS Raleigh".

Just post your date here and keep updated for others to see.

MOD - Ninja. Might be useful as Sticky ??

2. Was supposed to be February 22nd at HMS Collingwood, but due to increased applicantions from people who are going to HMS Raleigh before me, they gave my spot away. So now I'm clueless as to when I'm going. Just waiting for my AFCO to get back in contact with me.

I wonder if the chap/chapette who nicked my spot will post here? :wink:

3. 25th Of Jan :)

4. Deaver, i despair :roll: You were told yesterday:

R A L E I G H

Do try harder to keep up :roll: . :wink:

5. Blame google, I used it to spell check the message. I couldn't be bothered to do it myself. :wink:

6. I am, why you ask? Is it due to a lack of diligence in checking my own grammar? I only post when I'm at work in short bursts and tend to do my job first and post later. If checking grammar is part of my Job as a MT:WE, then certainly I will do it. But while I'm a skivvy lugging white goods around, I will stick to google checks. ;) :D

[Edit] "Oh the irony" [Edit]

7. :thumbleft:

8. Your spell checker can't even spell.

9. you are using google.co.uk and not .com?

10. I don't think the thread is called, "Oops Deavers spell checker is utter, utter garbage." I think it's called, "When are you going to the RNAC." Jeez a couple of typos and some of you freak. :roll: :D

I wouldn't have thought it would make a slight deference.

Now I'm going to stop posting as I already posted my answer to the thread creaters question. :wink: