When are we going to invade Pakistan?

chieftiff

War Hero
trelawney126 said:
The reference to "families" was purely to demonstrate that where the family knew about the radicalisation of family members who actively sought to join in the carnage, and did nothing whatsoever to avert the situation, either by using a mullah with an understanding and belief in the principles of a peaceful muslim tradition and assimilation into the community. Or to the authorities.
We see on the news 2nd or even third generation muslims yelling abuse and hatred at homecomming troops. Mullahs who are fanatical praying for carnage openly on the streets. These thankfully are condemned by the Muslim Council of Great Britain. It does nothing to allay the anxieties or fears of the man in the street. Fears and hatred are generated by the selective media outlets who have a vested political interest and seek to destabilize.
Polititians don't seem to have an answer, and viewing programmes from Al jaheeza don't offer a solution. The middle east has always been a problem and will continue to be so. The main problem is the lack of a longterm decent plan that enables man to live in harmony, but it won't come in our time or even our childrens. Unstable countries, like Iran, Venezuala, Somali, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Congo. one could go on.
The problem on the streets is Assimilation into that countrys society, up one level its purely about power, oil, mineral, water rights.
Take away the religious fanatical element from the equasion and you have Russia, Chile,Argentina, Great Britain, Canada, the US waiting to exploit the worlds untapped resources, as soon as the ice caps dissapear, most willing to fight over it.
What is your answer to the worlds ills?

In all honesty you are making it more complicated than it is, have a read, some interesting idea's here, no solutions though!: Controlling the chaos or creating it?

off_les_aura

War Hero
I guess so, to some extent within the Swat Valley and Border Regions. I just hope India doesn't get dragged in as well. Two nuclear powers at war. KABOOM! End-ex.

chieftiff

War Hero
off_les_aura said:
I guess so, to some extent within the Swat Valley and Border Regions. I just hope India doesn't get dragged in as well. Two nuclear powers at war. KABOOM! End-ex.

Hmm, Kashmir and it's Muslim population, Mumbai, Azam Amir Kasab...... I think India are already well and truly involved with Pakistan, the only question really is how long can the US prevent them from ripping each other apart!

AfterSSE

War Hero
chieftiff said:
off_les_aura said:

Hmm, Kashmir and it's Muslim population, Mumbai, Azam Amir Kasab...... I think India are already well and truly involved with Pakistan, the only question really is how long can the US prevent them from ripping each other apart!

I think China may have more to say in that regard then the US, it is after all "their" backyard? And lately China has become really concerned with India's movement to modernize their military weapons, i.e. the new Submarine just launched.....so that whole area is a ticking time bomb.... :wink:

The Arihant will probably be equipped with India's Sagarika series of missiles, which can deliver a 500kg nuclear payload to distances of between 750km and 1,000km. That would put most of Pakistan within range of submarines based in the Arabian Sea.

Likewise, Indian submarines in the South China Sea will have some of China's most prosperous regions in range.

http://www.asianewsnet.net/news.php?id=7021&sec=1

Tick...tick....tick....tick...... 8O

Latest Threads