wheelchair racing

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Jun 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. Bet he filled his nappies/colostomy bag...oh feck, someone stop me thats just bloody awful HARRRRRR HARRRRR :thumright: :iroc: :slow:
  3. OK I laughed, but am supposed to be caring, sharing nurse Pinta?

You booties need to stop wearing underwear on yer heads? OK, who has the keys to the medicine cabinet?
  4. How dare you (said with a Del Boy twang!)........I will have you know that my little brother is in a wheelchair.

...............Actually come to think of it, he has a spare wheelchair in the shed - guess what were going to try tonight after a few wets!!

:iroc: :slow:
  5. Spenny? You know how to have fun hun don't you?
  6. fucking deacons.
  7. Absolutely Pinta - Drunken Wheelchair racing..............actually since its Friday......... Drunken, naked, Wheelchair racing sounds good to me!!

8. Oh god how i hate it when i have to kneel down and i feel a wet sensation on my knee after some deacon has fallen out of his/her chair. "Empty your bag sir"

9. As a girl, that sounds good to me as well...ok who has my DNA...and yes, it's Friday! Yeah! But working weekend. So will see your wheelchaired brother and raise you that some areseholes will give me grief tommorow morning, or I'll need to page othropaedics for rugby injuries...

Edited:to say that yes some arsehole did give me grief today at work...a flippin jock who got his member stuck in the spokes of a wheelchair! Why he wanted to race his wheelchair naked beggers belief?? :yawn:
  10. I thought Bonnet Mascots were banned? LOL!
  11. I think the driver was the most frightened about the incident, watched this on the news last night, the guy in the wheelchair was more pissed his soda spilled.. :w00t: