Whats Your's.....be honest.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, May 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I always had a sneaky ambition in the back of my mind.
    As a taxi/bus/coach driver and even as a Paramedic on an Ambulance crew you meet them.
    The really drop dead gorgeous woman with looks to die for,...alas with the personality of a rattle snake.
    I picked up such a one in my cab one day, said hello and the usual to be met with a caustic "that won't work on me routine"
    "What wont" I asked?
    "Your chat up line" she responded.
    As I genuinely was not attempting such a move I told her so only to be met with a sort of derision.
    To emphasize my point and make her self loving pea size brain understand that I really was not trying, I threw her out in the pouring rain,in the middle of a thunderstorm, waved, blew a kiss and called for another job.

What I really would have liked to do is having eaten a good curry, necked a good mixture of larger and rum, sat astride her face and shit all over her.
    Blissful gratification.
    Is this a deep rooted perversion, and what or how do you respond or wish to do to similar women.

What would you do?????

2. All of a sudden I have found a new kind of respect for my German Shepherd

3. [​IMG]

4. God, I learn alot about the working's of the male mind on here. Terrific stuff ;)
    Is this really the type of stuff you think when totty-watching on the beach supping on ice-cream behind a set of shades :eek: ???

5. There are thousands of women around that although not "model material" are highly sort after by bloods, as their personality shines so bright it blinds you to their small imperfections.
    Some women are so full of themselves as they see a beautiful face in the mirror, that they forget the personality and concentrate on the make up.
    I chased the body beautiful dream for a couple of years and after catching a few, realized that's all there was. Boring self opinionated fuckers.
    When beauty and personality come together, marry, kidnap, plead, beg, but keep it at all costs.
    I once trapped the cousin of a mega star in the rock world. She had no fame, or money, but had the looks. Trouble is you would have thought she was the mega star. What a self opinionated vain boring fucker she was.
    A dirty long weekend and two date prior were all I could stomach.

6. ...Hence the desire to 'Shit all over....?'

Still, you made it to two dates prior ? :0 Impressive.....

7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Nope. I like to play with women using a lump hammer, sharpened tent pegs, harry maskers and an angry ferret.

8. I'm still looking for my ideal woman and fear I always will....an 18 year old nymphomaniac who's dad owns a brewery with very small hands.....where is she?
    :)

9. FG, Platform 9.

If you rush you should just miss her!!!

10. Is that Platform 9 Kings Cross?......if so will be there in a few days time.

11. The things I think would have a Green Jacket barking at the ants.

12. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

Why do want her Dad to have small hands?

13. Makes his cock look big when he's giving him a hand job

14. I would have just called over my shoulder and said! " You might want to adjust your dress before leaving the cab as your cock is showing!"

15. I was thinking more exciting for the reach around.

16. I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about;P

17. He doesn't. He wants the brewery to have small hands. Just employ pygmies I suppose.