Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

What's your favorite game of all time?

By far one of the best platform side scrolling 1st person shoot 'em ups, the game that took me about a year to finish and a classic from the 90's.

235655-flashback.jpg

Duke Nukem, used to have about 10 of us playing against each other on the Sea Harrier training computers, it was a bloodbath :)
Oooooo Tsk - Tsk!! Good job you never had PC Plod from Portland there.
They nicked a PO for using an air charging rig to clean a fuel filter on his car!! Misuse of pussers equipment!! The now Killick, was most pissed off!!!!

This pc game was also a good way to decompress after a bad day at work.

'Manhunt'
manhunt-2003_vjee.jpg
You just had to bash everyone you met into a puddle of mush in order to get to the next level.

Last edited:
Talking of games, I was watching 2.4 Children on the box yesterday morning and they mentioned 'Pass the Pig'. That kept us going on the Euryalus for months when deployed.
No electronics just a dice and a pair of plastic pigs!!
'Makin Bacon' anyone?

Talking of games, I was watching 2.4 Children on the box yesterday morning and they mentioned 'Pass the Pig'. That kept us going on the Euryalus for months when deployed.
'Makin Bacon' anyone?
Pass the Pigs was the game of choice in the bar on Mechs course :)

Oooooo Tsk - Tsk!! Good job you never had PC Plod from Portland there.
They nicked a PO for using an air charging rig to clean a fuel filter on his car!! Misuse of pussers equipment!! The now Killick, was most pissed off!!!!
We had 3 classrooms with about 8 stations (each had a pc and three screens), we could fill each classroom and all play against each other. Added by the company who set the system up :)

'Makin Bacon' anyone?
Double leaning jowler.
Get the wets in!

Forwards, backwards, sideways.
Six players armed with shovels stand in a circle, target stands in the middle.
All belt him at the same time and see which way he falls....

Pass the Pigs was the game of choice in the bar on Mechs course :)
I remember playing a game with 2 pigs but now have no idea what it was?

Little toy pigs not something picked up on a run ashore, that's a different sort of pig and a different game.

Latest Threads