What's with this froggy kissing shit

NotmeChief

Banned
You must have noticed how over the past few years politicians and stage people are greeting each other with a kiss on each cheek.

It's a frog greeting so why are the muppits in this country doing it?

andym

War Hero
To appear windswept and interesting and up with the fashion.Bunch of nobbers if you ask me.

My Sicilian Friend has greeted me like this for years,neither he or I are knobbers but I guess we must be at ease with our sexuality unlike some people on this site

skyvet

GCM
NotmeChief said:
You must have noticed how over the past few years politicians and stage people are greeting each other with a kiss on each cheek.

It's also the custom here in Cyprus, even with the men!

skyvet said:
NotmeChief said:

Yep, the same in Spain. My Spanish friend and his wife will greet other people with a kiss on both cheeks, and it matters not if it's male to male, male to female or female to female. I think it's kinda cute when my friends do it, and I do reciprocate when I am abroad.

slim

War Hero
type42stoker said:
skyvet said:
NotmeChief said:

Yep, the same in Spain. My Spanish friend and his wife will greet other people with a kiss on both cheeks, and it matters not if it's male to male, male to female or female to female. I think it's kinda cute when my friends do it, and I do reciprocate when I am abroad.
Same in the Arabic/Muslim world. Nothing worse than meeting some unshaven male Arab who's first move is to try and kiss you on both cheeks.

As is in Murcia, Spain but we local RR's all two of us are trying to develop the British method. Not a peck on each cheek but tongue straight down the throat Male or female.

Nutty

skyvet

GCM
Nutty said:
As is in Murcia, Spain but we local RR's all two of us are trying to develop the British method. Not a peck on each cheek but tongue straight down the throat Male or female.

Nutty
PMSL Nutty! You win again!