What's with this froggy kissing shit

You must have noticed how over the past few years politicians and stage people are greeting each other with a kiss on each cheek.

It's a frog greeting so why are the muppits in this country doing it?

NotmeChief said:
You must have noticed how over the past few years politicians and stage people are greeting each other with a kiss on each cheek.

It's also the custom here in Cyprus, even with the men!

skyvet said:
NotmeChief said:

Yep, the same in Spain. My Spanish friend and his wife will greet other people with a kiss on both cheeks, and it matters not if it's male to male, male to female or female to female. I think it's kinda cute when my friends do it, and I do reciprocate when I am abroad.

type42stoker said:
skyvet said:
NotmeChief said:

Yep, the same in Spain. My Spanish friend and his wife will greet other people with a kiss on both cheeks, and it matters not if it's male to male, male to female or female to female. I think it's kinda cute when my friends do it, and I do reciprocate when I am abroad.
Same in the Arabic/Muslim world. Nothing worse than meeting some unshaven male Arab who's first move is to try and kiss you on both cheeks.

As is in Murcia, Spain but we local RR's all two of us are trying to develop the British method. Not a peck on each cheek but tongue straight down the throat Male or female.

Nutty

Nutty said:
As is in Murcia, Spain but we local RR's all two of us are trying to develop the British method. Not a peck on each cheek but tongue straight down the throat Male or female.

Nutty
PMSL Nutty! You win again!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
le_jaq Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 340