whats the sexiest accent?

What accent do you like to hear while the dirty talk is whispered in your ear?

I love the scouse accent for me you cant beat it when the talk gets a little bit dirty.

puditer

Lantern Swinger
To me it's irrelevant - as long as I've used a decent quality sock I shouldn't be hearing any more than a mmm, at the most nnnnnn.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
...anyway, back on topic; I am no so fickle and shallow as to allow a woman's accent dictate the mood - I am turned on by her personality, her ability to make me smile, to challenge my mind, to bond with me on a spiritual and emotional level - and her willingness to take it up the wrong 'un! :twisted:

All joking aside, I really have no preference. However I must admit to having a soft spot (!!) for the obvious physical charms of Cheryl "I'm Not Racist" Cole, who I think is extremely attractive - until she opens her gob:

"Beeecos eyeem woooorth it, Leek!" :shock:

I like my scutters to have Eastern European or Russian Accents. It adds to the whole James Bond fantasy that I live my life by.

Gotta go, someone just threw a grenade at my Aston Martin.

tug1970

Lantern Swinger
2_deck_dash said:
I like my scutters to have Eastern European or Russian Accents. It adds to the whole James Bond fantasy that I live my life by.

Gotta go, someone just threw a grenade at my Aston Martin.
Russian or Eastern European is good 2DD. But if was Birmingham now that would not be so good :D
Edited due a spack moment

Dicky

Lantern Swinger
Didn't really think about it as she had her tongue in my ear and her hand wrapped around my bell end at the time....you tend to forgive accents at moments like that....lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0