Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the point?

thepercyboy

Badgeman
I was in the gym today at my beloved RMR detachment "pumping iron" and generally feeling quite please with myself. :strong:

THEN

The olympic woman's weight lifting comes on the TV and some 5 feet feck all bird from china rocks up and lifts 135kg above her feckin head.

SAKE!!! :shakefist:

It's frightening really, how strong these small women are! I say women in the loosest sense of the word though, some of them look much to macho.

SM

:nemo:

thepercyboy

Badgeman
The olympics is frightening in general, more often than not I find myself thinking "how?!" rather than "good effort". Like that lad micheal phelps, i'm quite sure he's not quite human.

toycommandos

Lantern Swinger
What about the Ukrainian girl, She failed 3 times then ran off the platform in tears and accidently head butted the wall. I felt sorry for her in between the hysterics! Cheerfulness in the face of adversity!!!!!

NotmeChief

Banned
toycommandos said:
What about the Ukrainian girl, She failed 3 times then ran off the platform in tears and accidently head butted the wall. I felt sorry for her in between the hysterics! Cheerfulness in the face of adversity!!!!!

It wasn't the Ukranian, it was the Russian. I nearly fell off my seat laughing when she walked into the corner of that wall, funniest thing I have seen in years.

Here - have a watch - Warning, you will laugh your cocks off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP9B5DL1oEc

It couldn't happen to a better country.

P.S. Expand it to full screen, it's even funnier, well certainly a bigger laugh.

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Ah well her lasting claim to fame willl be to appear regularly on 'A Question Of Sport ' like programmes. Sad really.

GashHand

Midshipman
Seen that. Our crewroom fell apart at that point. But, we all hung on from going back to work, just to see that midget lift "the world"!!

Fcukin' 'ell

Touchstone

Midshipman
Damn was looking forward to watching that but the video has been removed due to third party *******.

They are weightlifters in true sense of the word. They are only required one repetition, I'm sure plenty people on here could rip them apart on sets.

But the question is, would you? Though it might mean your gay with the way some of them look.....

Touchstone

Midshipman
Haha good one. Typical of a commie to head butt a wall.

Gotta watch this video with Basement Jax 'Where's you head at' with replays of the head banging.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS CNC Hinkley Point launches Project Servator - Trust your Instincts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM recognises Captain Tom as neighbourhood 'Point of Light' MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted launches point-in-time surveys MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted launches point-in-time surveys MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cameroon presents Commonwealth Point of Lights award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DASA seeks innovation in Point of Care diagnostics MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The impact of the Magnox waste strategy at Hinkley Point A Site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ofsted launches point-in-time surveys MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Understanding the regulation of End-Point Assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid to support struggling hospitals “near breaking point” in Gaza MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Major charging point contract to benefit electric vehicle users MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Market exploration: point of care diagnostics MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK’s biggest road upgrade reaches half-way point MoD News 0
H im not sure if there is any point of appling because of medical HELP PLZ! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS News story: Committee on Radioactive Waste Management visit to Hinkley Point C MoD News 0
S Pinch Point Trades Current Affairs 14
J At what point will I study towards a HnC/HnD/Degree? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
dapperdunn What's the point? The Quarterdeck 32
L Leaving at 12 yr point Finance & Pensions 9
soleil Telegraph: "Armed Forces Drink 'To Point Of Oblivion', Minister Warns" The Quarterdeck 20
Bad CO Plymouth: Making the Most of Devil's Point Bases / Shore Est 4
Rumrat Sumo Raises a Point. Diamond Lil's 46
trelawney126 Whats the Bloody Point Current Affairs 16
alfred_the_great BRNC point of contact Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
N At what point does a low BMI start to cause problems? Health & Fitness 8
scouse Jamie Codd goes through the card at Tinahely Irish, Point to Point Meeting Sports and Adventure Training 0
trelawney126 Dutch ANNEX German Port Starting point for WW3 Diamond Lil's 0
B can some one point me in the right direction? The Fleet Air Arm 9
Joint_Force_Harrier Radio 4 Tuesday 16th "Whats the point of the RAF?" Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 14
finknottle History not your strong point then Dave? The Gash Barge 37
B If anyone could give me their advice and point of view? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
Hermes_R12 Pay As You Go Car Insurance - no point in paying at sea? Finance & Pensions 9
F Brown sauce or Ketchup ! the OGGY VAN at Jupiter Point ? Diamond Lil's 47
WhizzbangDai Clarkson made a good point... The Quarterdeck 39
Squirrel Remaining seated for the loyal toast........point of order! The Fleet 26
SILVER_FOX The Eurovision Song Contest - is there a point to it? The Quarterdeck 15
R Get to the point Lofty. Diamond Lil's 24
Good_CO Menu Fix / Change at some point today Site Issues 0
Canaldrifter Ten Point Inland Cruise Charity 18
J What is the point of the Wardroom in the RNR? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 111