What's the definition of spouse/partner in the application?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by _Tim_, Jan 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been going out with my girlfriend for a year on Wednesday. We don't live together- thank god. Do I need to declare her as my partner on the application? If so, I may just break up with her as that seems a little too serious at 17... (she doesn't want me to join anyway)

2. Of course you have to declare her. Plus what her favourite position is and whether she gives head or not.
    Most important is that you inform her that you will be expected to share her with ALL your cours mates, this includes all the staff. :w00t:

3. psh they can have her. Might stop her being so clingy.

4. Spouse means someone to whom you are legally married, partner I might hazard a guess means civil partner or long term partner.

I am sure if your GF has any sense she will be neither of these things because you do not sound like much of a catch I must say.

5. I'm perfectly nice. However, it's kind of put me into a bit of a scared mood when she's already talking about spending the rest of our lives together. At 17. I don't really like the idea of that.

6. Think you've answered your own question. ;)

7. I just wanted to make sure. My mate's mum's a lawyer. I rang him to ask her. I'm single.

And apparently: 'he can have as many girlfriends as he want now'

8. Re: What's the definition of spouse/partner in the applicati

Best you declare her as your girlfriend. This modern navy just may have a quota of gay billets to fill. No girlfriend could mean wrong billet. :w00t:

9. Actually you should maybe declare a boyfriend in order to help the RN fulfil its gay quota? :p

10. Re: What's the definition of spouse/partner in the applicati

You do realise that if you take her to Saudi or Somalia that she will have to be circumcised first? Its all the rage right now,but i s'pose it will be like the hula-hoop and folks will get fed up with it so maybe you could wait awhile

11. huh.

My gf wouldn't go to saudi or somalia anyway.

12. But how can you fortell the future young man? Wot if you had smuggled your GF on board and all of asuddenly the ropes were cut,the anchors dumped and your boat took off at 54.5 knots to tackle pirates in Somalia,what then if the boat docked for emergency repairs and her appendix burst and she was rushed ashore to the local clinic? All would be revealed and you would be in deep s**t. These events have been known to happen.

13. Re: What's the definition of spouse/partner in the applicati

Are you intimating that young Tims girlfriends personal bits resemble a Hula hoop?

14. Re: What's the definition of spouse/partner in the applicati

Never looked at it that way really.Come to think of it I dont recall seeing this particular lady -bit ever beggin' yer pardon young Tim, so I can't really give a legaly binding opinion . But now that you mention it Slim,I spose a lady -part would look a bit hula-hoopy after a bit of hacking.

15. Trust me on this one...........get a blow job before you bin her................you know it makes sense.

16. Excellent advice from RRs own Mr Friendly :w00t:

17. She doesn't really have any wish to travel to far-flung places :threaten:

It's not worth it. She lives in London, I live near York. She doesn't give very good ones anyway. :threaten:

18. I am Married to my Spouse.

I have a partner with whom I play cards golf and tennis.

The bit on the side, with whom and in who I discharge my dirty water is called the Mistress.......

Or am I getting too old

19. No you are getting old when:

The bit on the side, with whom and in who I discharge my dirty water is called my hand

20. Re: What's the definition of spouse/partner in the applicati

An old man was asked to describe his worst ever blow job.

He closed his eyes, smiled and said...................fantastic :w00t: