Whats Love Got To Do With It?

Capn_Pugwash

War Hero
Stefan_grainger said:
When I visited Faslane last week the Chaplin told us a story about how she caught two people having sex in the church, how disgusting is that, imagine as a priest walking into the house of god and seeing that!

How rude!

Nothing wrong with that.

I lost my cherry in a church!

slim

War Hero
thingy said:
slim said:
Black2Blue said:
Sorry, the point I was trying to make was that I am unsure of the inner workings of ship and shore postings and free time related to these.

Not in any way saying I want to be part-time as I fully accept being away for months on end as part of the job, however it has to be hard on any relationship aside from my, their or anyone else's history. I guess this is just something all parties have to come to terms with.

Thanks for bringing me up to speed regarding homosexuality. I was not aware of this.

Now if you wish to be accompanied apply for one of the frequent Poofter conversion courses. Once you have completed the course I am sure that you will many attractive partners on all Her Majesties ships. However this will be no help unless the guy you may now fancy has also done the course. be warned though I have heard that once you have accepted the course it can be a pain in the arse. :w00t:

Are these courses open to RNXS veterans? :razz:

Only if there are spare places :thumright:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Capn_Pugwash said:
Stefan_grainger said:
When I visited Faslane last week the Chaplin told us a story about how she caught two people having sex in the church, how disgusting is that, imagine as a priest walking into the house of god and seeing that!

How rude!

Nothing wrong with that.

I lost my cherry in a church!

Vicar or Priest