What's happening here?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by HarryBosch, Nov 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any ideas? Answers in not more than 2500 words, please.

p.s. If anyone knows the one in red, pm me, pronto :dwarf:
  2. :sleepy:
  3. Daniel O'Donnell Concert?
  4. Bra testers R us... :hockey:
  5. Eh? Surely they'd all be in their 80s if that was the case.....
    Plus he's another big shiny oirish poof, so they'd be barking up the wrong tree :thumright:
  6. ok and how on earth do YOU know? Hmm?
  7. I don't but he stood next to a close friend of mine in a bar toilet in Ireland and wasn't shy about it (shall we say)........Ugh, makes my skin crawl...... :pukel:
  8. Well I know it isn't the front row of Wet Blobby's Noddy Tour, although I had to dance with some lovely mums during it :)
  9. The female ratings at the RNAC are farewelling Creddly after he has serviced them all every night and then set records in all physical and mental tests.
    (Gen Dit :w00t: :bball: )
    NZB :dwarf:
  10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Harry, can you not remember the photo, Gemima (the girl in red) is laughing because you got your cock out. :dwarf:
  11. Actually, I do believe they are the first round of entrants into the next reality TV series..."Going down on Boatmen" to run for 16 wks (about the same as a sneaky), the lucky crew will be of course those on the Obdurate...line em up.... :w00t:
  12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

He also collected all of their wooly pullies as soveniers (sp) hence the Bra display.
  13. [align=center][​IMG]