What's happened to Norman?

NotmeChief said:
He probably hasn't finished his Santa suite yet or worked out his new name.
Excuse me what's a Santa suite? This is how the present day navy talks?
No wonder we have lost faith in them as fighting men ( and women?) Not one town or village will line its streets to welcome back home such wet individuals.

quote="silverfox"]
Excuse me what's a Santa suite? This is how the present day navy talks?
No wonder we have lost ...
It might just be a special Christmas sofa and chairs combination....[/quote]
Of course A 3 sweet piece. Give us a kiss you handsome bastard!

This is really strange. When Norm is around, in any guise, he's given rocks and branded Oxygen Thief. When he's quiet or given up widdling into wind, he's missed and commented on. What sort of message does this send to an imaginative mind still in its formative stages?

Passed-over_Loggie said:
This is really strange. When Norm is around, in any guise, he's given rocks and branded Oxygen Thief. When he's quiet or given up widdling into wind, he's missed and commented on. What sort of message does this send to an imaginative mind still in its formative stages?
Perhaps any provocative comment is appreciated. Disagreeing with what one says but defending to the death ones right to say it.
That's the sort of manners that maketh man.

Passed-over_Loggie said:
I've noticed this. Trouble is if I let him back I'll start getting loads of irritating bone emails again, although if you want him sprouting shite all over the place just let me know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
K The Gash Barge 140
M The Corps 16