Whats become of[touch forelock] tarmac yer drive Soor ?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by jesse, Dec 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It used to be "Tarmac yer drive soor" [Touch forelock] I've got a bit left over". In Worcester every other day I find a pikey standing on the front patio gazing thoughtfully at the roof and its "Clean and treat yer roof Soor." "Wont cost much." When did the change over occur? Is it the recession, and is this epidemic of roof treatments reflected in the rest of the country? :?
  2. Two weeks ago 3 pikey women knocked at the door,"Buy some lucky heather sur?" I said " Look around,my garden is full of the fecking stuff!] "Arr! this is really lucky heather though Sur"
    "Not for you it ain't" I replied.
    I'm now looking in my garden to see what part they nicked it from.
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

To the Barge - racist and irrelevant... :roll:
  4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I bought cavity wall insulation off a cold caller. What a differance it has made this winter, but as a norm, I usually fuck them off without listening to the pitch
  5. I was offered a discount on solar panels but I told them I wasn't interested as I live in a tree
  6. Would you like to take advantage of my end of season bough loping services.
    I must warn you I wear NHS glasses and am 60 years old, so hope your not a bigoted ageist. :roll:
  7. As long as your not blac........oh, it's you Rummers :oops: Lovely day today dontcha think 8O
  8. I can't decide whether I'm black or not at the moment Wreck's, everyone keeps on about a white Christmas. 8O :wink: