What's at the end of the rainbow

#2
Well, you'd have to ask wouldn't you, as you couldn't have seen it from the air, because you crashed on account of the dodgy glue you used to fix your wings on.
:lol:
 
#4
At the end of the rainbow there is a kingdom ruled by Arnold Schwarzenegger where you get to work out and play on the beach all day and eat all the scran you want for free. Fitness chicks abound playing beach volleyball in their g-strings. The tv station constantly runs action movies and miami vice / hill street blues episodes and we all drive hummers and harleys.
A harmonious land with no war and no druggies.
 
#5
I thought there was a set of scales at the end of a rainbow. Why else would they sing "somewhere over the rainbow, weigh a pie?
 
#6
Lingyai said:
At the end of the rainbow there is a kingdom ruled by Arnold Schwarzenegger where you get to work out and play on the beach all day and eat all the scran you want for free. Fitness chicks abound playing beach volleyball in their g-strings. The tv station constantly runs action movies and miami vice / hill street blues episodes and we all drive hummers and harleys.
A harmonious land with no war and no druggies.
You forgot the beer Ling :thumright:
 
#7
stirling said:
Lingyai said:
At the end of the rainbow there is a kingdom ruled by Arnold Schwarzenegger where you get to work out and play on the beach all day and eat all the scran you want for free. Fitness chicks abound playing beach volleyball in their g-strings. The tv station constantly runs action movies and miami vice / hill street blues episodes and we all drive hummers and harleys.
A harmonious land with no war and no druggies.
You forgot the beer Ling :thumright:
Arnie's got tonnes of it in his refrigerator, and it's free, and you never get a hangover.
 
#8
Rainbows are produced by sunlight shining through droplets of water, the droplets of water acting as a prism spilt light up into its componant parts (colours). Stay with me here...................if the droplets of water are upside down say because they are being blown back up into the air then does the rainbow then come out back to front.
Answers on a post card please....and none of your scientific physics nonsense answers...............go with the flow. :argue:
 
#10
Sussex2- You're right. The epoxy resin glue which should have kept the wings on was "issued" by BaeS, so this particular rainbow was viewed from behind the gooseberry bush.
Rather than the dockyard tug, as useful as it may be, I'd like to see a real carrier( or whatever they are called nowadays) :thumright:
 
#11
its not about the end of the rainbow,,, its the search to find the rainbows end.... thro the search you will find your self... and the person you truly wish to be.( :pukel: )
 
#12
josiecats said:
its not about the end of the rainbow,,, its the search to find the rainbows end.... thro the search you will find your self... and the person you truly wish to be.( :pukel: )
Josie, do you actually see those fairy's and unicorns? You been at the mushrooms again?
 
#13
Lingyai said:
josiecats said:
its not about the end of the rainbow,,, its the search to find the rainbows end.... thro the search you will find your self... and the person you truly wish to be.( :pukel: )
Josie, do you actually see those fairy's and unicorns? You been at the mushrooms again?
yeah baby........... you want some.....
[marq=left].........they are sooooo gooood...........[/marq]
 
#14
josiecats said:
Lingyai said:
josiecats said:
its not about the end of the rainbow,,, its the search to find the rainbows end.... thro the search you will find your self... and the person you truly wish to be.( :pukel: )
Josie, do you actually see those fairy's and unicorns? You been at the mushrooms again?
yeah baby........... you want some.....
[marq=left].........they are sooooo gooood...........[/marq]
Yeah if I get to see the fairy doing it with the unicorn, we all know why unicorns are such a popular fantasy figure for girls.
Gives me the horn anyway... :thumright: :thumright:
 
#15
Lingyai said:
At the end of the rainbow there is a kingdom ruled by Arnold Schwarzenegger where you get to work out and play on the beach all day and eat all the scran you want for free. Fitness chicks abound playing beach volleyball in their g-strings. The tv station constantly runs action movies and miami vice / hill street blues episodes and we all drive hummers and harleys.
A harmonious land with no war and no druggies.
And more bloody rain
 
#16
Trooped_Again said:
PINCH said:
Nice shot icarus. One for the family album.. I always thought it was a pot of GOLD, But I think a tug will do
Sounds about right, I'd need to be at the end of a Rainbow to get a tug these days.
A prize for that man well done sir :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: I thought my wite had been wasted :bball: :bball:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
le_jaq Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 340

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top