What's all this gay sh1t?

This has probably been mentioned before but what the fcuk is all this love heart shit?

I like this.... you like that....we like whatever.... lets send a love heart and a gay pink notification.

Gay cnuts.

Rumrat

War Hero
This has probably been mentioned before but what the fcuk is all this love heart shit?

I like this.... you like that....we like whatever.... lets send a love heart and a gay pink notification.

Gay cnuts.

We love you Blobby, lets have a man hug.
If you don't want a man hug just say no fank you.
And **** off you gay bastard.:laughing2::slow:

Stirling

Banned
I have asked for a hate button, dislike is too diplomatic, to comment on a posters wit or lack thereof but have been ignored by the train set owners, 2 mods have commented on this thread so could you petition yer boss on this matter.
Hate button for all forums except Lil's and Gash, they should have a FRO button.

I have asked for a hate button, dislike is too diplomatic, to comment on a posters wit or lack thereof but have been ignored by the train set owners, 2 mods have commented on this thread so could you petition yer boss on this matter.
Hate button for all forums except Lil's and Gash, they should have a FRO button.
I quite like a love button:laughing2:

Latest Threads