Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's a Walt?

andym

War Hero
Streaky said:
Scablifter?

Seatime?

Surely an oxymoron.

No offence, obviously.............. :)

None taken,cos i like you.Unlike someone else i can mention! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

andym said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
higthepig said:
Which Sailor never went to sea then? :lol: :lol: :lol: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Poor Andy! He went to Raleigh... that's a ship ain't it.... and we all know that ships are afloat at sea don't we... :wink: :lol:

Oi,i did me time on the IOW and Gosport ferries i'll have you know!Most weekends i was to be found in the bar of the first IOW ferry to be open!LOL
andy u a iow rate??

Let's face it... which needs more guts... swabbing down a messdeck or wiping a sick matelot's arse? Give me a mop any day!!! :shock: :twisted: :grin:

Seadog

War Hero
Walt exposed

andym bellowed.
I spose thats a bit like a Moderator with bad Manners wanting to be taken seriously!Shiver me timbers you swabberly poxed up seasquirt!

I wondered who I'd hook. :lol: Have you got anything you can take for your guilty conscience andym? While you are at it, get me some Stugeron. I'm joining a ship very soon. I can't be old and bold if I'm chucking up in roughers.

Maybe you should be confined to posting in the 'Bases' forum........ me hearty. :wink:

andym

War Hero
Re: Walt exposed

Seadog said:
andym bellowed.
I spose thats a bit like a Moderator with bad Manners wanting to be taken seriously!Shiver me timbers you swabberly poxed up seasquirt!

I wondered who I'd hook. :lol: Have you got anything you can take for your guilty conscience andym? While you are at it, get me some Stugeron. I'm joining a ship very soon. I can't be old and bold if I'm chucking up in roughers.

Maybe you should be confined to posting in the 'Bases' forum........ me hearty. :wink:

Well while you were at School in the late 70's,the RN was happily being sold off at a rapid rate.The Medical Branch being a billetted branch was overbourne by 1500 ratings,so that allied with less Gray floating things its not suprising i didnt get a seadraft.i have no guilt whatsoever in not going to Sea,my job was to look after and treat Forces personell where and whenever Pusser told me.As for coercing me to break the law and illegally supply you with an anti emetic,i am sure you are old and bold enough to drag yourself to Boots and buy some.I personally dont suffer from seasickness,and yes i have actually been to Sea but not as a duty trip.Twas proper sailing in a Nich 55 from Hornet, a nice week away from HMS Mercury Sickbay sailing to the channel islands and around the Bay of Biscay.

p.s FYI i wasnt not bellowing,try not to put words into my mouth thank you very much!I wouldnt worry about being seen as a great Jessie having Mal De Mer,Horatio Nelson suffered terribly from it.A dry crust of bread and water works wonderful.

Seadog

War Hero
I've hooked a whale here. Or maybe not; whales get seatime. I've yet to see a whale from an aquarium trying to justify his/her lack of seatime or deny being a Walt on a website.

Andym wrote
Well while you were at School in the late 70's

News to me and my teachers whatever you may have concluded from my joining up date (if I've given it here).

I wouldnt worry about being seen as a great Jessie having Mal De Mer

I don't get sea sick. I always take Stugeron or similar.

I personally dont suffer from seasickness
HMS Mercury was a great seakeeping establishment.

and yes i have actually been to Sea but not as a duty trip.Twas proper sailing in a Nich 55 from Hornet, a nice week away from HMS Mercury Sickbay sailing to the channel islands and around the Bay of Biscay.

JSASTC Nicholsons? Done it. Life at 35 degrees isn't so bad.

p.s FYI i wasnt not bellowing,try not to put words into my mouth thank you very much

wasnt not bellowing
two negatives cancel, you admit bellowing.

As for coercing me to break the law and illegally supply you with an anti emetic,

No coercion. Try not to put words in my mouth. Touché and then some.

Ah Walts', gotta love 'em, anyone remember that tosspot who pretended to be a PTSD booty tramp who killed himself in the mountains and then came back on as a fake USMC gunny and got blown out of the water again?
I bet a months wages that he is on here now under another name.
Great entertainment.
I love the smell of an outed walt in the morning.

kingoftwigs

War Hero
Maybe there should be a Walts only forum, they can all spin away to each other and leave the matelot stuff to the rest of us.

andym

War Hero
kingoftwigs said:
Maybe there should be a Walts only forum, they can all spin away to each other and leave the matelot stuff to the rest of us.

You mean a bit like an "Annoying Moderator" forum?Good idea! :grin: :grin:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Walt Thread Petitions 45
Andymcslab RMR Walt? RMR 0
W Possibly the worst time to be outed as a Walt Diamond Lil's 0
witsend I'm a walt Diamond Lil's 26
BillyNoMates Walt yourself. (The Thread Of Lies) Diamond Lil's 37
trelawney126 Walt Alert. Bugle and Medals Stolen The Gash Barge 4
wet_blobby Jacks got ANOTHER walt..... Diamond Lil's 2
S Walt Question Submariners 42
SONAR-BENDER A Booty's (or Walt's) wet dream come true! Diamond Lil's 5
SONAR-BENDER Walt with his own U Boat........ Diamond Lil's 8
Rumrat Walt, but why???? Diamond Lil's 17
T Walt RN Captain even fooled the RNA Current Affairs 0
wet_blobby Mega walt uncovered !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diamond Lil's 17
djcopio The Walt at play... Diamond Lil's 0
E Navy Aviation Walt ? The Fleet Air Arm 3
R12_CV Fecking Major is a WALT!! The Gash Barge 9
BillyNoMates The Great Reverse Walt - a challenge. Diamond Lil's 96
rod-gearing Trooped Walt Diamond Lil's 28
rod-gearing Researching a possible Walt Diamond Lil's 18
inbredyokel Walt check please for old and bold please. The Corps 9
Pandaplodder Heads up on a Toxic RM Walt as featured on Arrsepedia The Quarterdeck 12
witsend How would you punish a walt? Diamond Lil's 9
N Stephen Lord Harrison (Walt Threads Merged) The Quarterdeck 299
chockhead819 Conman walt jailed Current Affairs 3
I sex offender walt wearing RM uniform The Gash Barge 62
P Walt of the highest degree Current Affairs 29
slim Is Jack the Lad a Walt? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
M Walt Mitty still out there Diamond Lil's 15
O Booty Walt? Diamond Lil's 18
T another walt on the go The Corps 37
NZ_Bootneck Walt alert The Quarterdeck 22
C Possible Canadian RM Walt alert...help needed The Corps 95
S Possible RM walt Diamond Lil's 3