Whatever happened 2 Saturday Nite

Iv just looked at AARSE, not terribly impressed, but they do talk.Re RR. Ok the young ones will b out.And the old(Im not being offensive,just jealous)will b up and active in the morning,But surely 2 God there must b some middle aged people like me that don't have a life. I think the older guys r having more fun, unfortunately I am at work during the day.and now its Saturday nite.So whatever happened? (Its a Eaglles song)

(granny)

RIP
Book Reviewer
Kittykat said:
Iv just looked at AARSE, not terribly impressed, but they do talk.Re RR. Ok the young ones will b out.And the old(Im not being offensive,just jealous)will b up and active in the morning,But surely 2 God there must b some middle aged people like me that don't have a life. I think the older guys r having more fun, unfortunately I am at work during the day.and now its Saturday nite.So whatever happened? (Its a Eaglles song)
If your just looking not a lot happens. If you post something interesting you'd be surprised who might drop in.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Kittykat said:
What do you want to chat about? If its current affairs, it might be a short one.