What would you have done? Missed opportunity?

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Stirling, dear man, I intensely dislike custard. Sorry, and all that.

Trifle, however, is much more my thing. Layers of sponge, jelly and all topped off with cream... and if you really want to make it tasty, soak the sponge in port or sherry.

I'm sure there must a innuendo in there somewhere, but I just can't see it...

admiralscruff

Lantern Swinger
Stirling, dear man, I intensely dislike custard. Sorry, and all that.

Trifle, however, is much more my thing. Layers of sponge, jelly and all topped off with cream... and if you really want to make it tasty, soak the sponge in port or sherry.

I'm sure there must a innuendo in there somewhere, but I just can't see it...

Summat about how she likes to taste both puddings or swallow the custard, most likely.

I'll get my coat....

Last edited:

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Well, I'm going to add the "irritating girly aspect" to this testosterone-laden conversation and ask:

When is Mrs 2DD due? Is the nursery ready? Are you hoping for a girl or boy?

:toothy3:

-----------

On the other hand, that is a rather nice sword now it's been cleaned up a bit. Must ask myself though, why am I never offered interesting free stuff like that?

*braced for incoming*

Sprog is due on Thursday, we're having a girl this time round, so one of each which is cool.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sprog is due on Thursday, we're having a girl this time round, so one of each which is cool.

Good luck to you & the Mrs 2DD.

I remember when we brought number 1 daughter home and placed her on the couch. We looked at each other and I said "what do we do now".

Happy days!

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer

:) Aww. Best of luck with mountains of pink matinee coats, blankets, booties and babygrows which are surely heading your way. And the sleepless nights!

Good luck to you & the Mrs 2DD.

I remember when we brought number 1 daughter home and placed her on the couch. We looked at each other and I said "what do we do now".

Happy days!

I think my parents said something to that effect when they brought my older sister home.

By the time I was born, I think they'd just given up.

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
It's a well know fact the second born are always dropped on their head. Normally they join the Army or Crabs.

My sister dropped me on my head, I take it that counts? Though maybe it was for the best, despite the fact I grew up in Crab Central, I'm still joining them wot sail on the blue wibbly thing.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
My sister dropped me on my head, I take it that counts? Though maybe it was for the best, despite the fact I grew up in Crab Central, I'm still joining them wot sail on the blue wibbly thing.

It's a given you were dropped on your head. Obviously it was not a bad thing.

Latest Threads