Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

What would you have done? Missed opportunity?

Hold on, 2DD, you want Blobby to whack his sword up for you to 'see'. Are you sure you're not going to join the RAC, or whatever the Junior Service are called?

If you've ever watched Archer (very funny in my mind), you'll understand what I mean when I tell you that you need to get someone to say 'phrasing' for quotes such as yours.

Well, I'm going to add the "irritating girly aspect" to this testosterone-laden conversation and ask:

When is Mrs 2DD due? Is the nursery ready? Are you hoping for a girl or boy?

:toothy3:

-----------

On the other hand, that is a rather nice sword now it's been cleaned up a bit. Must ask myself though, why am I never offered interesting free stuff like that?

*braced for incoming*

Well, I'm going to add the "irritating girly aspect" to this testosterone-laden conversation and ask:

-----------

On the other hand, that is a rather nice sword now it's been cleaned up a bit. Must ask myself though, why am I never offered interesting free stuff like that?

*braced for incoming*

Just for you Magda, some custard

cust.jpg

Stirling, dear man, I intensely dislike custard. Sorry, and all that.

Trifle, however, is much more my thing. Layers of sponge, jelly and all topped off with cream... and if you really want to make it tasty, soak the sponge in port or sherry.

I'm sure there must a innuendo in there somewhere, but I just can't see it...

Stirling, dear man, I intensely dislike custard. Sorry, and all that.

Trifle, however, is much more my thing. Layers of sponge, jelly and all topped off with cream... and if you really want to make it tasty, soak the sponge in port or sherry.

I'm sure there must a innuendo in there somewhere, but I just can't see it...

Summat about how she likes to taste both puddings or swallow the custard, most likely.

I'll get my coat....

Last edited:

-----------

*braced for incoming*

Sprog is due on Thursday, we're having a girl this time round, so one of each which is cool.

Sprog is due on Thursday, we're having a girl this time round, so one of each which is cool.

Good luck to you & the Mrs 2DD.

I remember when we brought number 1 daughter home and placed her on the couch. We looked at each other and I said "what do we do now".

Happy days!

Latest Threads