What would you do??

Hi. I have my RT on the 18th of August and I need to revise a lot as I have been out of education for 11 years. I have just started revising and I'm waiting on some books to be delivered. I have about 4weeks to prep for it. The woman at the AFCO is great and emailed me saying if I wanted more time she can re-book my test to the 8th of sept. This would give me an extra 20days.
I just want to know what would you do in this situation? Would you re-book for extra time or just go for it?
Thanks
Dave :)

Do what you feel is best. If you're not prepared, push it back. Don't **** it up through a lack of patience.

You're trying to join the military, you're a big boy now. This is for you to decide.

18th of August is plenty of time! Have a search through previous threads as there is a lot of really useful revision tips and advice for the RT.

I had mine on Tuesday, (22nd of July) I didn't find it that hard to be honest, the hardest part was the time, there's like 30 questions in like 9 minutes,

I had mine on Tuesday, (22nd of July) I didn't find it that hard to be honest, the hardest part was the time, there's like 30 questions in like 9 minutes,
Were those 30 thirty questions not really 30 questions, but like 30 questions, and were those 9 minutes not really 9 minutes, but like 9 minutes?

Were those 30 thirty questions not really 30 questions, but like 30 questions, and were those 9 minutes not really 9 minutes, but like 9 minutes?
i Reckon that it was like a test wth like a lot of questions to be answered in like a short time like. Wonder if he like asked the other who were like taking the test if they liked it:angry1:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Try a online IQ test.

If it says your a spaz, you can save a few hours by forgetting the RN and spend them playing minecraft. But 'IF' it says your descended from Einstein go out on the piss the night before.

I found that completing online I.Q tests was helpful as quite a few of the verbal/non verbal reasoning questions were loosely related to it. Hope it helps