What would you do?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by thereverend, Apr 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. Opinions needed please. A big box of wine has been delivered to my house by mistake and was left in me back garden by the couriers. I immediately phoned me sister to see what her thoughts on the matter were. As it happens her answer is bollocks and she said I should deliver it to its rightful owner so what does everyone else think?
  2. I had a similar problem, except that it wasn’t wine, but a large bouquet of flowers FFS. :(
    Anyway, I tried the neighbours and it wasn’t for them. It had been delivered by couriers, but had the name of the florists on the packaging but no phone number, so I checked the Internet and discovered that they were a bit dodgy and had a reputation for this kind of thing. So, we kept them. Flowers, FFS! Did I mention they were flowers and not wine? :( :( :(

My advice would be to wait and see for say, a week or so, then dig out.
  3. Well that's the last time I do owt good for anyone, I took it round and got an earful about how it's taken ages to get delievered. Not even a thankyou. Cheeky fat cow
  4. If it was white wine, get a bottle. Piss in it, cork it again if you can. Take it round and say you forgot one :twisted: