WHAT WOULD YOU DO???

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Backpacker1uk, Sep 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So you are walking the dog that is if you have a dog of course at 2300hrs.

And you spot a outline in the grass of a young woman curled up about a metre from a group of bushes you are on the footpath.

The area is known for drug pushers gatherings etc. Would you approach to see what the problem is realising this could be a ham bush and her not so nice friends waiting to pounce on the first nice person to come along. Plus the cries of he is attacking me which has been stated on occasions in a situation like this, the drink/drug culture is alive and well and Jenny is left by her friends to sober up.

Or dash home having forgotten the mobile and sit there asking silly questions on the colour of her clothing [2300hrs remember].

I can remember the time I would have gone through the basics check breathing etc. I have seen so many bodies moaning and groaning and two minutes later up they pop and stagger home. This one was well away even the dog barking never gave a response.

The good citizen stops to pick up bin bag in road four yobs dash out of the bushes and take car. Similar thing.

2. First rule of first-aid. Check your surroundings and that it is safe to approach the casualty.

3. Backpacker

1. Simple, do not alone walk in suspect areas at night unless you are an inform Bootie or your dog is of the pit ball, doberman, rotweiler type.

You do not want all the bit about stay in the street lights aviod alley etc do you. Get another witness even by knocking on a door or stopping a passing car.

2. Never leave your keys in the ignition or you make the wife get out and move the bag. Drive of rapidly if jumped.

Problems solved

Nutty

4. Actually I have been banned from walking these fields back home Nutty by the other half.

But I still walk where I have always walked and will continue to do so. No pissed up drunken shite is going to dictate to me where I can walk

or you make the wife get out and move the bag. Drive of rapidly if jumped.

Do you leave the wife behind then :w00t: I would have left the ex behind years ago even Terry Taliban would have sent her back pronto

5. [quote="
    Do you leave the wife behind then :w00t: I would have left the ex behind years ago even Terry Taliban would have sent her back pronto[/quote]

Contributor Mode

Did I say wait until the wife is back in the car, hell no get the shite out of there she will make her own way home, perhaps.

Nutty

6. Contributor Mode

Did I say wait until the wife is back in the car, hell no get the shite out of there she will make her own way home, perhaps.

Nutty[/quote]

Sorry Nutty I was forgetting we only go back for shipmates and booties the wife is another thing :bball:

7. I think I'd be ok. My dogs a German Shepard, and he looks after me quite well when walking home from the pub.