What will it happen after the vetting for an overseas candidate?

pl23m

Midshipman
Hi All, I am an overseas applicant, I have finished PRNC in early of April 2020. I had an entry day in mid of April 2020. However, before my entry date, my career advice cancelled my entry date, who said because my security clearance hasn't done yet. So I need to wait until it finished. Today I have tried to contact to my career advice, office no one pick up, work mobile does not on. If an overseas person who successfully passed the security clearance, what is the next step will be? Will they grant an armed force visa or an armed force passport? if yes how much need to pay? and how long it needs to take? Thank you very much!

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
//
Don't forget, if you are a 'Commonwealth' person, even once you have your clearance and join your first ship, there will be compartments you will not be allowed to enter.
//

pl23m

Midshipman
Yes, I know my duties and my promotion will have a limitation by the MOD policy. I know I am not born in the UK. I am not a British Citizen.

soleil

War Hero
The Overseas Desk is relocating at the moment, it's best to be patient while everything gets set up properly in its new abode.

Latest Threads