What was your most expensive shag?

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
CareerRecruit said:
NBZ im getting slightly worried now not sure if its cause im fart as a pissed or what but still any back door action should be outlawed ans offenders should be strung up, with teddys or otherwise.
Go to bed, you 'tard.

type42stoker said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
sgtpepperband said:
NZB: I thought a little backdoor action was standard barracks practice in Cdo units?! :wink:
Not in my grot....I never let any of those beastly men in. It was just me and Algernon my Teddy. :dwarf:

Lucky old Algernon I say, cuddling up to a bootie. :thumright:

ooo T42, I do hope you are not flirting with NZB!

pingbosun72

Badgeman
I paid with a new seiko watch,(which I proudly bought for a great price in Nagasaki) as I was skint and pissed on "Tiger Tops" in Sembawang village, only got "Short time Johnny" for my gleaming watch too. Far too costly.. :pukel:

rosinacarley said:
type42stoker said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
sgtpepperband said:
NZB: I thought a little backdoor action was standard barracks practice in Cdo units?! :wink:
Not in my grot....I never let any of those beastly men in. It was just me and Algernon my Teddy. :dwarf:

:lol: Sorry Rosie, it's an occupational hazard of mine. I have been known to throw flirtatious remarks to the ladies too, it's all a bit of light hearted fun. :thumright:

slim

War Hero
type42stoker said:
rosinacarley said:
type42stoker said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
sgtpepperband said:

:lol: Sorry Rosie, it's an occupational hazard of mine. I have been known to throw flirtatious remarks to the ladies too, it's all a bit of light hearted fun. :thumright:

T42
You really are a fanny teaser, letting down all those lovely ladies.

slim said:
T42

back in my youth I was known to tease a few fannies, but like most things as we get older, our tastes tend to change, now I like 'em big and hairy, my men that is, not fannies :rofl:

Tanzi

Lantern Swinger
pingbosun72 said:
I paid with a new seiko watch,(which I proudly bought for a great price in Nagasaki) as I was skint and pissed on "Tiger Tops" in Sembawang village, only got "Short time Johnny" for my gleaming watch too. Far too costly.. :pukel:

Had a nice piss up and shag in Mombers. Hooky comes round and wants another 50 whatever to shag his bit agen - and agen (how the fck did he make his hook). Anyway, fast black back to the boat ramp - no money between us. I have to give up me silver bracelet - and still get charged for being adrift !!!

Anyway, no names - no pack drill.

And if I see you agen Grainger I'll fcking kill yer. :dwarf:

type42stoker said:
slim said:
T42

back in my youth I was known to tease a few fannies, but like most things as we get older, our tastes tend to change, now I like 'em big and hairy, my men that is, not fannies :rofl:

oo as I get older do you think I might like big hairy fannies?

JOCKEY

Midshipman
Topsham Sid used to pay 20 quid just to watch Royal jerk off a substancial amount of money in 1975!! Anyone remember Bridgewater Joe another generous chap although he did stand up an oppo of mine in exmouth (Think he feared ambush)