What was your most expensive shag?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Sep 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whatever it cost I bet you couldn't afford this one :w00t:

Italian model plans to sell virginity for 1m euros
    An Italian model who swears she has never had sex plans to sell her virginity for one million euros, or £792,000.

By Nick Squires in Perugia
    Last Updated: 9:22PM BST 16 Sep 2008

Raffella Fico: Her family insist that despite her good looks and sexy image, she remains a virgin
    Showgirl and men's magazine model Raffella Fico, 20, told an Italian magazine: "I can't wait to see who's going to pull out the money to have me."

Miss Fico, who appeared in the Italian version of Big Brother earlier this year, said she would use the cash to buy a house in Rome and pay for acting classes.

"I don't know what it's like to have sex," she told the magazine, Chi, adding that if the man who bought her virginity was ugly then she would quickly get over it.

"If I don't like him I'll just have a glass of wine and forget about it," said the aspiring actress from Naples - hometown of screen siren Sophia Loren.

Her family insisted that despite her good looks and sexy image, she remained a virgin.

"She's never had a boyfriend. I swear on my mother's grave. She's a devout Catholic and prays to Padre Pio every night," her brother told the magazine.

She is the not the first woman to auction her virginity for a large sum. An 18-year-old US student in San Diego, Natalie Dylan, recently told the Howard Stern show she would have sex for the first time for $1 million to pay her college fees.

In 2005 a Peruvian model, also 18, put herself up for sale to help pay her family's medical bills but ended up having second thoughts and turning down $1.5 million.

I think I'll pass this time :thumright:
  2. The first one with Mrs NZB, shes had me by the balls ever since.
  3. One lass cost me at least three WKDs haha
  4. Let me work this out:

About £30 on sticky wets
    About £70 for me personal wets and scran
    £10 Taxi
    £75 Hotel room
    £350 for being adrift and having a bit of a ding-dong on the gangway.

Thats £535 quid for a jump, could rise further if she ever spat out a sprog and tracks me down.

Would have been cheaper to fly to Amsters and get six whores, and she was rats.
  5. Indeed. This is an easy one for anyone who is or has ever been married. ;)
  6. 'Indeed. This is an easy one for anyone who is or has ever been married'.
    So- who popped the Question ? :)
  7. Since when do devout Catholics whore themselves to the highest bidder?

CoI: Not a Catholic

Does "expensive shags" also count the times you do your best with a bird all night, buying drinks etc, then get blown off (not literally, unfortunately) at the last minute? Not that it's ever happened to me...
  8. Sorry Doc I think you must be confusing Shag with Non shag :thumright:

So just for the Doc (and many others) What was the most expensive Non Shag you never had. :w00t:
  9. 'Does "expensive shags" also count the times you do your best with a bird all night, buying drinks etc, then get blown off (not literally, unfortunately) at the last minute? Not that it's ever happened to me...'..

This is my current beau's biggest honk about women.... and boy have we had to work hard to dispell the black cloud of disillusionment ! ^_^;

As for pulling, I'd say best thing is to ask outright....that catches alot women off guard, blows the game and sorts the women from the girls. Personally, women should make it clear from the word 'Go' for a bloke to not waste his money if he's expecting a shag if she's not up for it, that's only fair...but too many of us don't and give the rest of us a bad name, so ask her outright. If she laughs ( genuinely) at your blatant honesty and cheek, you've got some chance.If her face drops like a mare's turd, walk. Either way, watch to see if she offers to buys a round.....if not forthcoming, by round 2, walk because chances are she's a selfish bitch and wouldn't be good to you anyway. If people can afford to pay for a taxi to go out, buy the kit to dress up and pay to get into a club they can afford to buy a round. If not, stay at home with a DVD, vibrator and take-away. :thumright:
  10. First wife was pretty cheap......

Second one was wearing two waspie jumpers when she divorced me, cost me TWO arms and one leg.

Should have stayed with the first..........mebee.
  11. I know my cheapest in the Mob,five woodbines at a bag shanty in Spain whilst serving on the Chichester '59 although Hong Kong and Bugis St in Singers must have come close.
    Wish I could remember them!
  12. You mean the second left you for Waspie?! ;)
  13. 10 Rupees in Mauritius in 1972,and even then it was 9 rupees over the asking price.!
  14. I was 'Encouraged' to and obeyed in a moment of weakness. :thumright:
  15. And if you're honest, never regretted it since either.... :thumright:
  16. Well there was that time she suggested that if I was so intrested in trying the back passage for a bit of a change, she should be able to go first.....damn did my eyes water.....and my interest in this form of sexual union disappeared rapidly.
    How do you guys do it?

(That is of course a rhetorical question T42 :thumright: )

17. ..was Married Accompanied in Mauritius around that time...think my other half owes you 9 rupees mate!! :thumright:
  18. after the mob i went with bp tankers, and up the bonny river (nigeria) place called okrika the going rate was 4 bars of soap which bp supplied,ergo it cost nowt,1974.
  19. Looks like she used superglue not swarfega as the lubricant! o_O :lol:
  20. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

NZB: I thought a little backdoor action was standard barracks practice in Cdo units?! :wink: