What type of toothbrush should I take?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by SouthLancsLad, Oct 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Only kidding :whew:

Join HMS Raleigh tomorrow to start my RN career, and the advice I've received on here for the past 2 years has certainly made my decision a lot easier.

I know the Newbies forum gets a lot of stick, but for every bone question there's 2 or 3 others that genuinely help those of us hoping to join. As someone who's not from RN stock, posting and (mainly) lurking have given me an important insight into the Navy.

Cheers to everyone who's answered my questions :thumbup:
  2. Best of luck mate. I enjoyed it 34 years ago. I bet you will. :thumright:
  3. All the best mate.
  4. Bet you're shitting ford fiestas :D
    Good luck.
  5. True, that's mainly down to too many pints of Guinness last night though :tp:

Cheers all :thumright:
  6. First sea time....Torpoint ferry ...Yuk.. :pukel:
  7. GL Mate :)
  8. Best of luck mate. I hope to see you in some day.
  9. Best of luck buddie, what u join as?
  10. good luck mate.
  11. All the best.

One more tip, my appologies if it's already been said.

Do not base the Royal Navy on basic training. Many people do and the're the one's that leave and miss out on so much in life.

Again good luck. Remember many have gone before you and if they can do it so can you. :thumright:
  12. Best of British.
    Stick with it - it gets better.
  13. Good luck fella, I'll be there in two weeks. Hope all goes well for you and hope to see you around.
    :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:
  14. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Well said that chap.
  15. May the force be with you always. Remember we may not be the largest but we are the best! Good luck.
  16. Good luck young man and enjoy yourself at Raleigh and of course, the rest of your naval career.