What to wear to Acquaint course?

Hi there,

I've got my acquaint course coming up and I wondered what sort of civvies I should be wearing down there? I know you are supposed to arrive at Raleigh with a suit on nowadays but I'm not sure what to wear to Collingwood.

I figured a shirt and trousers maybe, just to be on the safe side?

Cheers.

Something smart to travel down there - suit not necessary, just smart and tidy.

You will receive a list telling you what else to take in terms of clothing.

Christine Hamilton did an interview on Radio 4 apparently in a public garden for nudists. Both she and the radio interviewer were starkers! So if an ex-MP's wife can do it I suggest you lap up the janner sunshine and Acquaint yourself with public nudity. It will be good preparation for showering with other naked men! :lol: ;)

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
The navy will like to see what you wear normally, if thats a tracksuit with white trainers and burberry cap then its not a problem.

Scarface2009

Lantern Swinger
witsend said:
The navy will like to see what you wear normally, if thats a tracksuit with white trainers and burberry cap then its not a problem.
err i think it will be, you wouldnt go up there looking licke a chav, they will take one look at you and think thet you are a right prat, because most people who dress like that are

when i go am just going to wear black trousers, white shirt and tie

dress smart

but not looking like a bloody chav, they will have a fit

I'd have thought that Branch fashions would be required.
Seaman= Painters overalls, own paint brush and scraper for the really keen.
WAFU= Blanket, pillow, futon and do not disturb sign.
MCD= Full length mirror, compact mirror, gold lame suit for that 'LOOK AT ME' look.
etc etc

Thanks for all the feedback.

I've decided to wear a black business suit with white Reebok trainers, plus a burberry tie and baseball cap - that way I've got all the bases covered I think?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Miscellaneous 0
L History 11
snapdragon The Fleet 7