What to get the wife/girlfriend for Crimbo?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
T42: Judging by your previous posts I doubt that buying a present for your wife/girlfriend would be a problem for you... 8O :wink:

sgtpepperband said:
T42: Judging by your previos posts I doubt that buying a present for your wife/girlfriend would be a problem for you... 8O :wink:
Hey I like to help out my fellow man, gay or straight, makes no odds to me. :thumright:

To paraphrase JFK "We all breath the same air"

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
type42stoker said:
sgtpepperband said:
T42: Judging by your previos posts I doubt that buying a present for your wife/girlfriend would be a problem for you... 8O :wink:
Hey I like to help out my fellow man, gay or straight, makes no odds to me. :thumright:

Well, he doesn't - any more! 8O :lol:

sgtpepperband said:
type42stoker said:
sgtpepperband said:

Well, he doesn't - any more! 8O :lol:
Bad SgtP! lol
Well, the video applies to the heteros amongst us, it's more their sort of "thoughtful" gift......(stands by for incoming)

rod-gearing said:
My wife: some perfume

My girlfriend: A pearl necklace
Good plan RG! Considered the Dick-in-the-box, but Mrs. S wouldn't have time to play with it, as she'd be too busy with the new iron I'm buying her for Crimbo :thumright: