What to do during waiting times.

Booner123

War Hero
Good luck with the PRNC. Yeah life is good. Just about to start week 11 tomorrow so a third of the way there and officially through the militarisation phase. Definitely glad that's over aha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IlikeB33r

Lantern Swinger
Good luck with the PRNC. Yeah life is good. Just about to start week 11 tomorrow so a third of the way there and officially through the militarisation phase. Definitely glad that's over aha.

I bet. Do you notice a significant difference in yourself when you're home?

Booner123

War Hero
Not really. I'm still the same person as I always was. In a professional capacity the military bearing is definitely there but when you're just being yourself in the company of your friends and family I didn't notice a difference. Ask my family though and their opinion may differ aha.

Kirkmania

Lantern Swinger
Who absolutely loves that Royal Marines commando school? If I was a bit younger I would of tried that again. I tried for the marines about 5 years ago pretty much done the prmc and tore my hamstring was out 6 months trained so hard for it as well gutted!

So it's another week, my swimming has stopped so in trying to occupy my fitness through other means lol messed up my routine I hate when my routine gets messed up not a happy bunny! So 15 months nearly 16 now. Snowman have you done your second clearance? My PJFT will be coming up soon ha think about October time :( better get on the treadmills again

If you would like to view Royal Marine Commando School (2014) TV Series again @Kevoby10, or indeed anyone on here, then it is available on dailymotion at the links below. Please enjoy.

KirkCrazy
Password: Marine

Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 Episode 6 Episode 7 Episode 8

Last edited: