What to bring..?

5oclockhero

Lantern Swinger
'Bed linen is provided, however all other items of personal kit, including towels, will need to be brought with you.'

However, it doesn't fully specify what I actually need to bring with me, such as a kit list, of such and so I'm a bit unsure of what to actually take with me.

Can anyone help me or give me any pointers please?
Try not to take too many clothes and shoes. You will be issued alot of kit which you will have to take with you when you finally leave Raleigh. Take clothes hangers, a couple of padlocks (if you want to lock your personal gear up) and your own iron is useful.
Good luck with the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I got it. I thought it was going to be some ancient matelot thing that I'd never heard of, like harbour cotters!
You'd have to be a submariner to understand harbour cotters, I like them, but can't stand elephants footprints though.

Try not to take too many clothes and shoes. You will be issued alot of kit which you will have to take with you when you finally leave Raleigh. Take clothes hangers, a couple of padlocks (if you want to lock your personal gear up) and your own iron is useful.
Good luck with the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whey hey, the start of an iron thread :)