What to bring..?

Sophia Johannah

Midshipman
'Bed linen is provided, however all other items of personal kit, including towels, will need to be brought with you.'

However, it doesn't fully specify what I actually need to bring with me, such as a kit list, of such and so I'm a bit unsure of what to actually take with me.

Can anyone help me or give me any pointers please?

Last edited:

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Uniform will be issued at Raleigh. Unless you want to wear that 24/7 then pack whatever personal kit you want to take.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Tsk. Snorkers, not sausages.

To change username @Sophia Johannah, just message the site admin on the 'contact us' link on the toolbar, bottom right. Remember to tell them what you would like it changed to.
She's a civvy, not yet inducted into things like snorkers, elephants footprints, shit on a raft, spithead pheasants, train smash, et al ;)

Jack Sparrow

Lantern Swinger
The Ozzie's called us Brits kippers, two faced and no guts!! Or, we are a bunch of bananas, all yellow and not a straight one amongst us.!!
We used to exchange pleasantries to while away the nights at sea.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Three further flights to bring hundreds of British travellers home from Bangladesh MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK announces more flights to bring stranded Brits home from India MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK announces 5 more flights from Bangladesh to bring home over a thousand Brits MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First charter flight departed from Bangladesh to bring British travellers home MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK set to bring home hundreds more British travellers from across the Philippines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK announces first charter flights from India to bring British nationals home MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Office steps up plans to bring home Britons stranded overseas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The NDA will bring its transport and logistics expertise together MoD News 0
soleil Press & Journal: "North-East MP Calls For Navy To Bring Back Uni Reserves To Aberdeen" SCC and URNU 4
MoD_RSS Government pledges £500 million to bring back historic rail lines, improving connectivity for communities across the country MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inclusive government action needed to bring stability to Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Science superstars and small businesses could bring the next big innovations to market with £100 million boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister pledges to bring shipbuilding back to the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister announces plans to bring forward new bold and ambitious legislative agenda MoD News 0
U First deployment coming up soon, what should I bring? RFA 12
E What to bring to the interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MorganCUFC Recruitment Test, what to bring? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
MoD_RSS News story: Public urged not to bring plant pests and disease into the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Help bring Stiperstones National Nature Reserve back to purple MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Afghan interpreters to be able to bring their family to the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: We must bring an end to the diagnostic odyssey of rare diseases MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Nearly £10 million cash boost to bring hundreds of homes to Festival Gardens MoD News 0
U Question about paperwork to bring to Raleigh RFA 6
MoD_RSS Press release: Defence sector supply chain to bring new opportunities for Welsh businesses MoD News 0
P 'Top Gun' Royal Navy pilot who took on Taliban while fyling upside down still waiting to bring Ameri The Fleet Air Arm 24
MoD_RSS News story: Innovation Initiative to bring future-tech and ideas to the Armed Forces MoD News 0
B FS (functional skills tests for techs) - will the RN bring these in? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
H Forms to bring for recruting test (102 and 493)? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
MoD_RSS News story: Northern Powerhouse companies bring innovation to Defence industry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New contracts bring £1bn savings over 10 years to Defence MoD News 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... The Gash Barge 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... Competitions 0
SONAR-BENDER What did Santa bring you? Diamond Lil's 48
soleil Falkirk Herald: "Sub Tour Helps Bring Memories To Surface For Grangemouth Man" Submariners 0
B Am I alone in my thoughts.......bring back the SSK....cut the costs!! Submariners 50
G 'Gunfire echoed through hull of our sub for 7 weeks as we helped bring down Gaddafi' Current Affairs 9
scouse Might bring back some memories for the Sundodgers Submariners 2
soleil BBC: "Fishermen Attacked By French Say 'Bring In The Navy'" Current Affairs 7
soleil Sun: "England v Argentina ... We Bring On The Sub" Submariners 51
Waspie Bring back the Sea King/ S61's fleet. The Fleet Air Arm 1
S Ambulance Drivers Bring Music to Camp Bastion The Corps 2
MoD_RSS RAF woman helps Marines bring stabilisation to Helmand villages Current Affairs 1
soleil Herald: Bid To Bring The World's Navies To Training Centres Bases / Shore Est 0
scouse The Ashes First test Brisbane, Bring it on Sports and Adventure Training 42
soleil NW Evening Mail: "Campaign To Bring Carrier Home Fails" The Fleet 3
scouse Bring back Soleil petition The Quarterdeck 8
soleil W'stow Guardian: "RM Campaigns To Bring Home Poorly Pooch" The Corps 1
jesse Bring it on Diamond Lil's 30