What the Police are up to now.

pamspace1

Lantern Swinger
Sorry guys but I think this is a total riot..lol

what has the world come to when the police want to bother someone over a damn gnome?

pamspace1 said:

what has the world come to when the police want to bother someone over a damn gnome?

Ah, but you have to understand Pam, that this gnome had the effrontery to impersonate a police officer next door to a real police officer's house! Over here that's a very serious offence! Impersonating a police officer is a criminal offence over here, but for a gnome to do it in such a provocative manner is arguably a breach of our Public Order Act and quite possibly a form of petty treason! :wink:

imom1406 said:
Funny how the ex-copper next door can get so much attention and in a timely manner.....

I know, it's impressive isn't it. Shows what a good service you can get from the public services if you just know the right people! :lol:

pamspace1

Lantern Swinger
Always_a_Civvy said:
pamspace1 said:

Ah, but you have to understand Pam, that this gnome had the effrontery to impersonate a police officer next door to a real police officer's house! Over here that's a very serious offence! Impersonating a police officer is a criminal offence over here, but for a gnome to do it in such a provocative manner is arguably a breach of our Public Order Act and quite possibly a form of petty treason! :wink:

Then the gnome needs to be put in jail for impersonating a police officer! ROTFLMAO!!
:lol:

RoofRat

War Hero
Then what about the police officers impersonating gnomes, there's more of THEM!

Right on Happy, we have loads of them around here, four foot and a fcuking dog end, if that. But very big in the attitude department :x
RoofRat

ThePunisher

Lantern Swinger
Maxi: I'm enjoying my time in the Looney Bin - because the people in here talk more sense than the cnuts who are supposed to be running this country!
Oh, and your Dad says to tell you he loves you very much and hopes to be released soon...

slim

War Hero

Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:53 am Post subject: Re: What the Police are up to now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ita about time people stopped taking the piss out of our POLICEMEN and WOMEN clearly this happening at this location , YES ARREST THIS person and destroy the f,,,,,g NOME ???

TutTut
What has the poor gnome done to cause him to have to be destroyed?
Perhaps the gnomeshould be charged with impersonating a police officer, but the clever lawyers would soon have him off that charge as I bet he's never nicked anyone for speeding.
I believe that the correct course of action would be for all the Guzz based gnomes to meet in PC gbomes garden with placards demanding compensation for police harrassment.

Welbexian_RN

Badgeman
Too right alway a civvie, the compenstion mentality in this country now is one of the things that really annoys me, I hate thos adverts that come on and tell you all htis no win no fee stuff! I drives me crazy, bloody H&S!
Any way, if the police in this countrry had some resources they might be abloe to do more, but also if they just actually did something with what they've got, rather than arrest gnomes, then people might respect them a bit more for actually doing a job!

Latest Threads