What the N Koreans think of the US

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by flymo, Mar 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. N. Korean view of the US: Linky
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Please tell me that this is genuine?

It's fucking hilarious. And true. Probably.
  3. 'kinell Flymo.................Starbucks is crap...now I know why...........its made with snow..........have to bring my grandkids back from US...........can't have them eating the birds......I'll book a holiday in Pyongyang where we can all dine on cat and dog.

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG] Yummy.....that looks good. :hungry:
  5. [​IMG] Eat up you little scroats..........doncha know they're starving in the USA.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG] I'm enjoying this thread.
  7. At least they only eat the birds on Tuesday.
  8. I understand in North Korea they fast for the rest of the week.
  9. I'm off to the States, I like hot snow and cake.

I want to be a hot snow chef, must be a bastard to cook without it melting.
  10. Just use plenty of 'icing' sugar............boom boom !!
  11. [​IMG] Well thats my breakfast sorted..........what are you fcukers having?
  12. Must be fake, not enough morbidly obese people.

13. Kentucky Fucked Duck only once a week? Must be a Whoopee sized portion to get as big as the average Septic.
  14. I don't know what's funnier, the video itself with the dead-pan voice, or the idiot seppos, like Dale7577, who believe it's a genuine N.Korean film. Yummy =)
  15. I had one if our S Korean students listen to it. He said the report was about hurricane Sandy and the aftermath.
    I'm assuming this is some dickheads attempt at humor.
  16. That is brilliant.

The underlying message is correct though. Americans are all massive wallopers and need to be removed from the earth.
  17. What is it with you Brits and your anti American rhetoric.
    I honestly don't get it. Yes there are a few dickheads in the country. A few of the former leaders need committing.
    But in my 13 years living here I have found most Americans to be honest, friendly and willing to help you out in any way they can. I feel safer and more secure here than I ever did in Guzz. We have low crime, compared to the constant petty crime in Guzz this place is heaven.
    When in the mob the States was always great run ashore.
    So explain to me what it is that upsets you a out the Americans?
  18. Errrr, they're American!! ;)
  19. They are ignorant, bigoted, jingoistic, nationalistic, egotistical, consumer and celebrity obsessed, bullying, controlling, inward looking, self righteous, hypocritical, terrorism and guerilla warfare inventing, self obsessed, lying, history re-writing, unintelligent, actor voting, world policing, xenophobic, piss drinking, lightweight, grief whoring, ecologically cancerous, sister fucking, gun toting, monopolising, child shooting, shit car building, slovenly, religious zealot cunts.

Other than that, they're ok I guess.
    • Like Like x 4
  20. I had the same reception. 'Dial a sailor' got most of our tubes blown through! I think 'Monty' is feeling 'well left out' as he never made it off the Chatham Ferry!