What the fuck is that?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny-La-Palisse, Dec 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Really? You advertise your dating site with a picture of some cheap brass from Oldham? Is that the pinnacle of your offerings?

What a fucking boiler. I'm almost tempted to sign up just to see what fucking mingpigs await.

Who wants to lend me their email address?
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

It's not like you to be picky. I'd smash that, and so would you.

In any event, i'm on that site with 2DD's email address and have a plethora of blow jobs lined up. Only two have refused to remove their teeth. Never mind, i'll smash them out after i've smashed their incontinent backs doors in. Anyone got a So' Wester i can borrow?

Edited to add: Let's get Cunt's email address on the pretext that we want to email him abroad and sign him up. He'll thank us for it, the ugly fucker.
  3. Remove the hair on that howler in the phot and she actually looks like him.
  4. If you do join Monty let me know! I want to know if they have a section on birds that suck like a hoover and bang harder than a shit house door in a force 8 gale!

5. That section is called "Poland". :)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I'm outraged, that could be someone's granny youre talking about!
  7. Look again..."someone's grandad"..I reckon..gotta bit of of a Desperate Dan shadow !!!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hmmm ... Must admit it does have a sort of "Lady Bird" look about it ............
  9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

On closer inspection, you are correct. At least we know what he gets up to of an evening now. To think, i'd have smashed that as well. He kept that side of him quiet when we went for a drink. No wonder he was trying to get me drunk, the fucker.
  10. Is that an 'Adams apple' by any chance?
    Fair set of pins though.
  11. Slippery slope there Rod, best you get out and do "man" things before you start looking in Laura Ashley windows for home improvement idea that don't involve

1. a shed
    2. Home brew
    3. Sniping shitehawks and cats with an air rifle.
  12. Have you not seen the latest Laura Ashley fabric prints, they're to die for?
  13. whats wrong with her? she looks ok to me
  14. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizza.

15. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Fcuksake billy, I hate you.

That's just fcuking minging, how on earth could anyone contemplate shagging something with a pimple on her nose?
  16. Wasn't that what doggy was designed for??
  17. Wuff Wuff!

Sorry .... that should be Ruff Ruff!
  18. I would give her one but not the other 3 i may have limits
  19. ....and yet another internet babe-thing for you to drool over.

20. Going back to the original minter phot - fcuk me you'd have thought she could at least have cleaned up a bit round the gaff and maybe treated herself to a new sofa from DFS before she advertised to get knobbed.