What sort of boat ports the most?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by waveyourflag, Jun 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Frigates

100.0%
  2. Destroyers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Aircraft carriers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Minesweeper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. If you wanted to see alot of places, what boat is best
    frigates,destroyers, aircraft carries,mine mine countermeasures vesel, nuclear subs, attack subs etc

2. Heineken beer boats are best as they reach ports other boats can't.
    But if you really want to know about "boats" you should ask a submariner.

The rest of the navy tend to use ships, except the flash bastards and they get planes to play with.

3. Gosport ferry. Docks every 15 minutes, mind you the run ashore on the Gosport side is shite, belay that I'd rather stay onboard both sides.
    Roofs

4. Torpoint ferry - different county on either side!

5. Fuck that they don't speak English in either of them "my lover", do they "Jan boy". :D

6. You missed out submarines on your poll.

7. Most boats Starboard as well as port

8. The Roscoff ferry comes in quite often.

If you want foreign places try the IOW ferry, foreign at both ends.

9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Does the IOW railway still run with carriages with no corridors? :oops:

10. the teaboat??

11. One with a gash Outside Wrecker or Back Afties

12. Broken ones don't go out to sea very often

13. Or WE's that hide boat stoppers until the ME's crack first (and vice versa) :D

14. Always my favourite boat!

15. Island Line Trains, part of Stagecoach South Western Trains, operates the eight and a half miles of passenger railway on the Island. The route services Ryde, Smallbrook Junction (where there’s an interchange with the Isle of Wight Steam Railway), Brading, Sandown, Lake and Shanklin. Actual rolling stock is made up of recommissioned London Underground trains

16. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Fellas, this is one of the best newbie questions in quite a long time. What our potential young thruster is asking is basically " what do I go for so I can live life to the max, piss my wages against the wall and get lots of exotic penile warts?".

Got to give hime a heads up really, sure beats " what type of iron is best for Raleigh"