What ships will i be deployed on regarding job and branch

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by JaY_Noob, Apr 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im going to my interview for warfare spec and im not sure about the ship i might be deployed on, i have tryed to research but it hasnt told me in stone what i will be on putting 2 and 2 together im assuming a type 42 or 45 destroyer, please correct me if im wrong or give me any useful links if you know any sites

Thanks
    :)

2. You could be on 23's 22's or big ships as well those you mentioned. Depends on which systems you're trained in. i.e ADAWS or SSCS radars for example. Drafting preferences may help also with the choice of ship, but not always guaranteed.

3. Re: What ships will i be deployed on regarding job and branc

Oh... well i best leqrn about those then, so until i have done phase 2 training there isnt a garentee on ships... that would explain why it isnt in stone...
    Thanks for the advice :D

4. Look up the various systems that would be best if asked what you maybe trained on then you can give the ships those systems are on.

5. Re: What ships will i be deployed on regarding job and branc

Great idea!
    so i may be on a:
    and what kind of "big" ships did you mean? aircraft carriers?

6. Ocean, Albion, Bulwark, Illustrious & Ark Royal. Don't think they are training anyone for HMS Massive anymore

7. I've heard from a winger at drafty that the massive is on a triple global! try and get on that jay!

8. Best guess would be a grey one

9. lol =]

10. Re: What ships will i be deployed on regarding job and branc

Good grief.