What premiership team do you think will get relegated?

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by Scarface2009, May 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what Barclays premiership teams will get relegated this year?, i have my money on West Brom, Middlsbrough and Hull City, i think Newcastle will stay up, they have two home games that i think they will both win
  2. N e w c a s t l e
  3. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Bristol already are. Oh, sorry, you were talking about faggotball! :wink:
  4. Or maybe not!
  5. I had said recently it would be Hull, Boro and West Brom. But being that I live in Newcastle, and I'm sick of the cnuts banging on about Allardyce and Ashley wrecking the club when it's those daft deluded cnuts who are responsible I want them to go down. Despite the win tonight, Hull to pick up 3 points next weekend and Newcastle to join the smogs in the Championship next season.
  6. i'd say at least three.
  8. I would love it if that "BIG" Club oop North went down, When was the last time the Toon won anything?
  9. So you might know a place called Bishop Auckland then, because that is where i live at the moment
  10. Indeed I do, and what a fine place it is.
  11. Indeed I do, and what a fine place it is.[/quote]

Move there then, and listen to the mackems whingeing instead.
    We'll stay up, and i hope you get that rammed down your throat as well.
  12. Be quiet silly barcode fool. If I wanted your opinion I'd wander round to St James' park where you and all your fat jobless Cloon army mates have all taken their shirts off and are gathered to bleat about what great fans you are and deserve better.

Back in your hole. It's Blackpool, Doncaster and Peterborough for you next season.

Edited because the barcode can't manage a quote. :p
  13. West Brom,Hull and the Smoggies.
  14. Aye, you would know all about Blackpool, Donny and Peterborough from your days in Div 3, tramp.
    You and your fellow tramps whinge about Newcastle, but either live there or have to come there to find basic facilities such as cinemas, pubs and shops that sell things for more than a quid. SMB if I'm not mistaken. Either that or a monkey hanger.
  15. Wrong, Wrong and Wrong again. I live in Newcastle because it's full of cheers easy retards who are easy to wind up about their badly run football club. That and the fact that all your mums, sisters and daughters are ludicrously easy to nail.

Another 2 years and you can have a derby with Gateshead, that'll be nice!
  16. Not the Newcs :wink: :wink: :wink: my lad had a dream that the Messiah A.S . :eek: came on as a sub and scored the winning goal.
  17. Ha ha, I bet you couldn't 'nail' two bits of wood together, rats. :lol:
  18. I don't need to, your Dad does the DIY while I scuttle your Mum.
  19. Ahhh, angry little man is getting angrier. :roll:
    If you aren't a mackem, as you claim, you certainly sound like one of the bitter little turds.
  20. :wink: :wink: :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjz16xjeBAA AS is the MESSIAH