what on earth is hi5 ???

I've had a few invitations from friends to join their Hi5 circle - anyone know what it is? how it works? I haven't accepted yet because they were generally not close friends and I was suspicious that it was an elaborate form of spam where I'd end up getting lots of semi-anonymous email about very little ...

Call me a stick in the mud but if I have a friend I'd rather they just emailed me direct

:???: :???: :???:

The only good Hi 5 is the aussie kids programme with the sexy birds in it.
Seriously though, it's just a network where you can see all your friends friends etc. Asians love it, I was invited and tried it but it was a bit of a waste of time really, but not a spam magnet.
Maybe it was not good for me cos I have no mates????

dondon

MIA
terry_rice said:
Not an organised orgy then?

Does'nt look like it , I've never heard of half of all these things , does my head in it does , know the very basics & thats about it ,

2badge_mango

War Hero
Know what you mean Dondon. My sons, and grandsons are getting fed up with emergency calls from me because I've pressed the wrong button and half of my computer's content has disappeared!
When I first bought it I thought it was just like a typewriter with pictures.

Do you also find that when you really need it, what you learned last month has gone to join the rest of the information that your mind has discarded?

Great growing old isn't it!!

Carry on struggling.

2BM

Had a KIWI friend ask me to join load of crap. Could possibly be another way of yahoo obtaining ways of selling and sending crap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Young people tackle Earth's problems from space MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New funding call for UK Earth Observation sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint message by British and Italian Ambassadors to Poland on Earth Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Industry meet to discuss objectives of new Earth observation satellite MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 10 projects funded to extend UK’s leadership in Earth Observation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: World leading UK Earth Observation industry showcased at Living Planet Symposium MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK to tackle danger of the solar wind and find new Earth-like planets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Youngsters learn about careers on offer in growing Earth Observation sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Dstl Investigates the earth's upper atmosphere MoD News 1
sgtpepperband Time lapse map of every nuclear explosion ever on Earth The Internet - Best and Worst 3
AndyStano How on earth have these players managed to forge a premier league career? Sports and Adventure Training 0
RabC Google Earth Pic Site Issues 4
BillyNoMates Walk off the Earth. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
trelawney126 WW2 Ark Royal Google Earth History 4
BillyNoMates The last person on Earth Diamond Lil's 3
Ageing_Gracefully COMPETITION - SCORCHED EARTH, BLACK SNOW by Andrew Salmon Competitions 5
trelawney126 Who on Earth would Donk this? Diamond Lil's 23
soleil P. News: "Poppies Fall To Earth As Tributes Paid To Fallen" Bases / Shore Est 0
stan_the_man Northwood PJHQ J2 Hell on fcuking earth Diamond Lil's 3
Stepto 9 boats on Google earth? Submariners 19
ask_then_order Shaking Earth! Current Affairs 14
wet_blobby Google Earth The Internet - Best and Worst 5
A Live Earth The Quarterdeck 6
golden_rivet google earth blocked in Morocco The Quarterdeck 5
Skunkmiester Google Earth Diamond Lil's 0
C Google Earth The Quarterdeck 13